The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
quick question on jessica jones: if she can easily break a chain lock, why she so weak against actual ppl?:stopitslime:

Ep 2?:dwillhuh: Nicca thats a rhetorical question:comeon:...... if your ass dont keep watching???:mjlol:
i know right :pachaha: like this is the first shyt that comes to your head??

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The gay lawyer makes no sense.

it literally makes no sense why its here, but they have to have something gay in it :pachaha:

Its ridic how the gays have more power than anyone else in america.
Jerry Hogarth => Jeryn Hogarth => Lawyer for Danny Rand => Iron Fist

Jessica-Jones-Carrie-Ann-Moss-Jeryn-Hogarth.jpg

Jeryn_Hogarth_Earth-616_00011.jpg

f3304e4dbcdb8bcabbe0d19f048757b6.jpg

latest

002+Jeryn.jpg

latest

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on episode 10 now

death by a 1000 cuts :wow: Killgrave is dope AF. I know the movies have to cater to a more casual audience but dammit i wish they'd take a chance
enemies like this wouldn't work well in the overall universe. maybe in a contained movie. but kilgrave is a lot like reverse flash, he's too OP for most characters

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
enemies like this wouldn't work well in the overall universe. maybe in a contained movie. but kilgrave is a lot like reverse, he's too OP for most characters
i really gotta catch up on the rest of the marvel/dc shows

only watched season 1 of Flash and Gotham..haven't watched Agents of Shield and only 3 episodes of Arrow

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8Lc916d.gif

would have made a much better jessica jones. at least i would have somewhat understood kilgraves obsession

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Im on Ep 3 ...ive said this 1000 times...the movie will only be as good (or evil in this case) as the main villian casted...and this purpoo muafukka is a savage Cac.....

When im done with this I gotta check how his :demonic: stacks against Heath Ledgers Joker.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i really gotta catch up on the rest of the marvel/dc shows

only watched season 1 of Flash and Gotham..haven't watched Agents of Shield and only 3 episodes of Arrow

Gotham has had ebbs and flows. There were some :whoo:episodes this season though. It does suck that there won't be a Batman in it, unless they time jump. Jim Gordon is :patrice:as a cop too.

Flash is a quintessential comic book show. It's bright, it's fun and it's not ashamed to embrace it's goofiness.

Agents Of SHIELD gets unfairly slept on - it had a slow and confusing start, but it's been really good recently. The little nods to Marvel lore always have me :krs:. The spin off / prequel Agent Carter was really dope.

Arrow is the only one I can't really fukk with. It feels like it plays at being dark and his signature villains aren't that interesting so they borrow a lot from Batman's rogues