The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They're filming right now man...this time next year the gawd bringing the pain to Harlem Streets:wow:. Hopefully
he runs into Claire again and she needs his help with Daredevil needing assitance bringing them to meet. Claire seems to be the key to bring all 3 together :wow::mjcry:

I think it's supposed to drop in April. By this time next year - we might be on Iron Fist or DD Season 2 :noah:

They've dated in the books, so it's possible Claire is the love interest in the series

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think it's supposed to drop in April. By this time next year - we might be on Iron Fist or DD Season 2 :noah:

They've dated in the books, so it's possible Claire is the love interest in the series
Yea Claire and Luke were together before JJ and him tied the knot and had their daughter .

Oh shyt yea DD is coming his regular time in April annnd then in this time Fall will be either him or JJ s2. Iron Fist won't be coming for a while since there still isn't even an actor for him yet but I hope he gets one. His will be really interesting and different with his mystic background.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Sweet Christmas
1448143991807.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The red pill :banderas:

and then it backfires :beli:

i like the small comedic elements Killgrave has

"go across the street, face the fence and stay there forever"

And that niccas was like literally still there days later..... soaked in piss and shyt:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I felt bad for him when Luke and Jess rolled up and dude was trying his best to turn his head and scream for help:damn:

But they didnt see him... just walked on by:sadbron: