#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On episode 13
CLAIRE!!!!!!!
Daredevil connection confirmed
Fv07nGR_zpskh58rnq0.gif
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Marvel and the connection to all things marvel :wow::banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Why does every still bring up Daddario the lead for this ended up being a choice between Ritter and Teresa Palmer with Ritter getting the role because she had better chemistry with Colter

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just finished the season hell yea I'm ready for Luke Cage series now and JJ was good. Definitely more about the characters and the struggles they go through due to Killgrave. That marvel connection was established for the street hero nikkas:wow::myman:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I fux with this show, and I binged thru it so don't hate but uhmm... :umad:

Lowkey this is some white supremacists social engineering voodoo shyt going on with this series -no Griff (Follow me?)

Killgrave (genius white serial killer)
Jessica (trashy white pawg in love with the black dikk but secretly caping for the sadistic white boy on some sympathy for the devil shyt)
Luke Cage (way dumbed down from the comics, big black brute only good for sexing, and actually slept thru the finale :skip:)

It's a metaphor for society as a whole, all these marginalized lesbians, feministsts, white chicks and nikkas licking each others wounds in support groups after getting outwitted and slaughtered by the stylish (british too!) white gay in the purple suit. But it's crack tho. :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fux with this show, and I binged thru it so don't hate but uhmm... :umad:

Lowkey this is some white supremacists social engineering voodoo shyt going on with this series -no Griff (Follow me?)

Killgrave (genius white serial killer)
Jessica (trashy white pawg in love with the black dikk but secretly caping for the sadistic white boy on some sympathy for the devil shyt)
Luke Cage (way dumbed down from the comics, big black brute only good for sexing, and actually slept thru the finale :skip:)

It's a metaphor for society as a whole, all these marginalized lesbians, feministsts, white chicks and nikkas licking each others wounds in support groups after getting outwitted and slaughtered by the stylish (british too!) white gay in the purple suit. But it's crack tho. :mjpls:

funny you say that. reading some of these white forums and they feel the exact opposite.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Interesting Luke Cage easter egg in the grow house

When the dogs start to come at them Luke says that 'Sharp teeth are kinda like my specialty' - It maybe a reference to Cottonmouth, who is the villain in the series. Seems they cross paths before the series starts....:ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Interesting Luke Cage easter egg in the grow house

When the dogs start to come at them Luke says that 'Sharp teeth are kinda like my specialty' - It maybe a reference to Cottonmouth, who is the villain in the series. Seems they cross paths before the series starts....:ohhh:

tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

Good catch bruh.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm going to need that Luke Cage series ASAP :wow:

They're filming right now man...this time next year the gawd bringing the pain to Harlem Streets:wow:. Hopefully
he runs into Claire again and she needs his help with Daredevil needing assitance bringing them to meet. Claire seems to be the key to bring all 3 together :wow::mjcry: