The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Three episodes in. Jessica is fukking freak :ohhh::whew:. Average, but still a freak:ehh:

relevant
sg5o8.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
8Lc916d.gif

would have made a much better jessica jones. at least i would have somewhat understood kilgraves obsession

Look man.... yall niccas need to get over this and pick your battles!!:stopitslime:

Do yall want to see the chick above show her tittle on True Detective? Have them flopping in San Andreas and see her in a bikini 90% of the time in the up coming Baywatch movie?:wow:

Or do yall just want to see her clothed, in jackets, or undercover in this series?:francis:

Not having her in this series aint really a loss or a big deal in the over all grande scheme of things:ld:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look man.... yall niccas need to get over this and pick your battles!!:stopitslime:

Do yall want to see the chick above show her tittle on True Detective? Have them flopping in San Andreas and see her in a bikini 90% of the time in the up coming Baywatch movie?:wow:

Or do yall just want to see her clothed, in jackets, or undercover in this series?:francis:

Not having her in this series aint really a loss or a big deal in the over all grande scheme of things:ld:

Actually, Doddarrio would've been open to being nude. Kristen Ritter said she told the creator she didn't want to show her breasts. That's why she's not nude. It's not a Marvel/Netflix thing. It's a Kristen Ritter thing.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
8Lc916d.gif

would have made a much better jessica jones. at least i would have somewhat understood kilgraves obsession
She doesn't have ritters chops/range though. Daddario has a real striking presence but she kind of just has one look. Jessica Jones went through a lot of shyt so the actress in the role's ability to emote is paramount

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I was dying at that part like motherfukker his name is Captain America :myman:
About that why can't they mention 1 avengers name again? Everyone just calling him the big green guy doesn't ring true. If superhumans saved a city from an invasion I think ppl would remember someone's name