The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 2. Who is this blonde girl who keeps bugging Jessica? Is it her ex-girlfriend? (is Jessica bisexual?) or Just a friend?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just finished it, real enjoyable ride. Kudos to Ritter and tennant (who I instantly wrote off the moment he was announced). The supporting cast was stellar also I didn't even realize Rebecca demornay was in this. I don't know if the net is buzzing over this like with daredevil but this was a much more polished and compelling offering. Nothing felt forced (aside from the cursing) or overdone. Can't wait for season 2 and Luke cage

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I just finished the whole thang. This was CRACK. Marvel can't lose :wow: Kristen Ritter was perfect for the role. She ugly but IDGAF.

Purple Man has been the sickest motherfukker they have put in the MCU yet. The movies need to up the ante in that respect. Those scenes with him are the piffest thing.

Those incest twins:scust: Bootleg Captain America :camby::ufdup:

CAN'T WAIT for the Luke Cage series :wow:

When she was looking for a lawyer in that episode, I thought "Matt Murdock is down the corner! It's happening", but nah. At least we got Rosario again :noah:

DiamondCutter

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I may need to watch Doctor Who to like Tennant again. Dude is a damn savage. I'm on episode 5 right now, ready to see more