The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
goootdaaaaamn at Luke man he was about to fukk Jessica up and it didn't even click with me that was Lukes wife she killed. This dude Purple man is a true scumbag though raped Hope, made a dude an addict on purpose ,had Jessica kill Lukes wife, and had the nerve to buy her old house when she was a kid.straight :demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Brehs I'm on episode 5 what ever episode after Jess storms that apartment.... What happened to those kids in the closet. Did they ever get out?

That wasn't really followed up on but, safe to assume he probably kicked them all out lol since they weren't there when she got to the place.

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Drunk as fukk and watching the finale on my phone. I need something explained. They are inconsistent with the powers.
Jessica got super stregthng but Lester was able,to hold her legs long enough for king rave to escape and Wilson fukk her up off them pills, and how the fukk Luke walk to right out of a powerful explosion but a gauge under the chin fukk him up?

If Im not mistaken, they said in that same episode that
despite the fact Luke's skin is unbreakable, he can sustain injuries that effect the inside of his body which is what happened with the Shotgun blast. The force of the blast rattled his brain, which knocked him out or some shyt but there's no mark on the skin.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finished it. now i'm sad it's over :mjcry: wont get anymore piff for a year. time to finally give dare devil a chance, so i can see shane dispense that work in s2

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 18 minutes in episode 1....

:wow: Krysten Ritter was the right choice for this role. I couldn't imagine Daddario in this role.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 18 minutes in episode 1....

:wow: Krysten Ritter was the right choice for this role. I couldn't imagine Daddario in this role.
daddario getting her back blown out by luke > krysten getting her back blown out by luke.