wat6rr.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
e10

evil captain america :damn:

edit:

goddamn, these lesbians got themselves into a bunch of shyt :heh: good job explaining this one to the cops

edit3:

this chick still looking for her brother :dead:

edit4:

this dumbass nikka admitting to murder within an ear shot of the victims sister :dead:

edit5:
why the fukk did the sister save kilgrave after everything she knew about him :what: she just hit skylar tier levels of bad within minutes

edit6:
kilgrave thinking luke can be hurt :umad:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn this shyt turns up after ep8. each episode is better than the last :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Drunk as fukk and watching the finale on my phone. I need something explained. They are inconsistent with the powers.
Jessica got super stregthng but Lester was able,to hold her legs long enough for king rave to escape and Wilson fukk her up off them pills, and how the fukk Luke walk to right out of a powerful explosion but a gauge under the chin fukk him up?

Edit
Rosario riding fukk out this nikka even though he passed out. They would kick me outta that scene cause I'd be humpin thru my clothes
:shaq:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got done with episode one, don't know much about this character but I'm in.
Especially with the HLA in this episode :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Drunk as fukk and watching the finale on my phone. I need something explained. They are inconsistent with the powers.
Jessica got super stregthng but Lester was able,to hold her legs long enough for king rave to escape and Wilson fukk her up off them pills, and how the fukk Luke walk to right out of a powerful explosion but a gauge under the chin fukk him up?

Edit
Rosario riding fukk out this nikka even though he passed out. They would kick me outta that scene cause I'd be humpin thru my clothes
:shaq:

Spoiler 1: The magic of hollywood.

Spiler 2. I agree.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That incest twins is the best thing :dead:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dramatic purposes and Jess does a lot of holding back so she don't kill anybody.

She explained the Wilson situation. She was hurt so she couldn't do much.

As for Luke, dramatic purposes again, but a shotgun is incredibly powerful at close range. So while the bullet may not break the skin, the power of the shot itself would be enough to knock him cold.