The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Daps
I’m well aware that is, yet the majority of those people still buy it anyways which is my point :comeon:

If you know it’s still going to be the same with hardly any variance, why still buy it and support 2K?

Because… HOPE that’s why.

:mjcry: It’s always “I hope this is fixed next year” that’s how they get nikkas. But people are smartening up, and unlike madden 2k doesn’t have a monopoly on nba games. Eventually this practice will backfire, because it has backfired on other publishers before. You can’t just keep snaking your supporters.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The state of sports games is sad af. Madden been trash for over a decade, 2k turned the same. Imagine the potential of next gen if these devs were lazy and reliant on everyone buying the same game every year. In some ways I dont blame them, its like printing money rather then spend resources on upgrading, cause why would you do that? The same people gonna buy it every year
I'll usually give in and try it out when it drops to like $10 or some crazy sale then end up hating the game within a couple of weeks. I used to be a day one purchaser but now I've learned to just read message boards to see if they've fixed old issues and then catch it on sale to give it a shot.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I’m well aware that is, yet the majority of those people still buy it anyways which is my point :comeon:

If you know it’s still going to be the same with hardly any variance, why still buy it and support 2K?
I have been gamesharing 2k for years, and each time i still feel like i got swindled.

The game comes out in a few weeks and we don’t know what it looks like. They prey on the LCD and cautious consumers still suffer
:francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: So Mike Wang released some info. Take from it what you will, but all signs point to 2k going full ECorp. This game ain’t finished and they plan to Roll out animations throughout the year like it’s dlc. We’ve reached a tipping point

You won't lose 99s this year? :leostare: I had a monster center without being 99, shyt would be nasty with the 5 extra ratings:wow:

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yeah cause people are getting desperate to literally live in the matrix. Most peoples my players on that shyt is literally them dreaming of a better version of themselves and that's a Convo people ain't willing to have.
Some people like to play games like that it's what sparked the whole role playing genre. some people like role playing as someone else others like to make themselves and play in a game world. Nothing wrong with that. That's essentially what mycareer is anyways just a basketball rpg mode

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Some people like to play games like that it's what sparked the whole role playing genre. some people like role playing as someone else others like to make themselves and play in a game world. Nothing wrong with that. That's essentially what mycareer is anyways just a basketball rpg mode
Idk when kids it's maxing out credit cards for that shyt I don't think it's a joke at all. My brothers dad had to beat his ass spending a couple hundred on the game. The game is shyt and people are addicted to the gambling aspect it's disturbing as shyt

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Idk when kids it's maxing out credit cards for that shyt I don't think it's a joke at all. My brothers dad had to beat his ass spending a couple hundred on the game. The game is shyt and people are addicted to the gambling aspect it's disturbing as shyt
I agree but that's myteam mode and yeah that game mode is scam and gambling because you can't beat nobody online without paying. Cuz the cards come in packs that cost a certain amount and who you get is random.
The microtransactions and gameplay feedback loop is designed to addict and get you to purchase.Also people don't want to take the time to grind and get good at the game so they try to buy their way and 2k takes advantage of that. What incentive do people have when the take comes out every year to grind to the highest overall for your player of it's gonna be considered worthless in a year and the servers get turned off and all your characters deleted in 2 years?
Game is fasho as scam but when you want to play basketball but you can't physically it's the only outlet :wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Its disturbing because it preys on kids. My boss was telling me about his son trying to get him to buy MyTeam cards. Even though he doesn't allow his son to buy these cards, a lot of parents don't care.

The sad thing is some of these kids will end up being compulsive gamblers as adults. :francis:

Last edited: