The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Some people don't buy VC and just play online or grind one character. People spend their money on dumber shyt than this. This is on the low end. I blame EA as well for not being able to put out a good basketball game. They could honestly just copy 2k gameplay and just remove all the microtransactions shyt and steal their business

Apparently they are still trying
NBA Live Remains Dormant, But EA is Working On Basketball Games For Next-Generation Consoles - IGN

All EA has to do is not be complete and total trash with their next NBA game. That's ALL they have to DO.

nice gameplay, A clean franchise mode and im good

Daps
:mjlol: So Mike Wang released some info. Take from it what you will, but all signs point to 2k going full ECorp. This game ain’t finished and they plan to Roll out animations throughout the year like it’s dlc. We’ve reached a tipping point

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:mjlol: So Mike Wang released some info. Take from it what you will, but all signs point to 2k going full ECorp. This game ain’t finished and they plan to Roll out animations throughout the year like it’s dlc. We’ve reached a tipping point

Copping $10 used around Christmas time :unimpressed:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
All EA has to do is not be complete and total trash with their next NBA game. That's ALL they have to DO.

nice gameplay, A clean franchise mode and im good

If EA can add the full G-league system and International teams/talent pool to franchise mode (along with dynamic team A.I. for transactions), they would almost have my money.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
No bullshyt I just rage quit on 2k a few minutes ago, game is fukking trash but it’s the only basketball game we got.
All I play is myteam

nothing enrages me more then the bs the put in that mode

- speed boosting past defenders

- speed boost into a quick stop 3

- players leaving corners open

I get pissed off thinking about it :russ: