The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
ya that’s the best I can “promise” myself and even that’s no guarantee cuz I always end up day oneing it anyway lol smh

but I’m in the middle of my rookie season on the pelicans…and I wanna sign with the knicks in the offseason…so a season and a half should last me til black fri./xmas when this shyt will more than likely be on sail

*edit*

I did not just say “sail” :mjlol:
Yeah bruh... At first I was thinking about getting it around Christmas but now it's looking like probably the trade deadline.

I'm actually having a really good time with RTTS right now. I'm my third season as a big leaguer and I kinda wanna see how arbitration is handled.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had every 2k game they ever made but it stops here :yeshrug:

I'll get it at some point but I'm not hype. No 1st day or week/ month.
They always make some minor changes to the game play and dribble/shoot.. that they prolly took out on purpose 2 years prior just to rewrap and bring it back. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
yeah this game been trash for a minute
last year I didnt even finish for the first time since dreamcast

shyt turned into live with those arcade style button combos
same game over and over

basketball is fun obviously but the gameplay is straight garbage
I started just hooping in real life more than playing this shyt

fell off 3-4 years ago when they added more dances than anything else and people just walk around the park in clown outfits doing the stanky leg
I remember when Myteam was actually dope too. Now just from the menu you can see how trash it got... people bidding 100s of dollar for cards to spam online games
they put the auction shyt right on the main page so you can see how abused the game has been

still dont even have career progression... they could even just slide it into a normal season mode at this point instead of myplayer
started playing in middle school on dreamcast... I'm 34 now and still pretending to be a rookie every year with cha cha slide finishing moves and cornier cosmetics each week

Facts bro, that My Player shyt is corny to me. I just wanna pick up the sticks and play a normal ass game vs people.

2K completely ignores Play Now Online. Same dry Tier shyt for years now.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What other choice we got as sports gamers? Play Live 2010?
You always have a choice, are you addicted? :wtf:

How about play 2k11, it's the better game.
Or play last year's version, it's always the better game until around December usually but now 2k is not evolving at all. It's only catering to the microtransactions which are things that were normal before. They charge for alternate uniforms :stop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Their model has to change. They need to just release a bare bones base game with regular gameplay, franchise, etc for 20 bucks. Basically all the sim modes. All the my player, my team shyt should be free where they can charge micros and whatever all they want. The game and community is so fractured and varied. Why should I who doesn’t give a fukk about the fantasy shyt be forced to pay for it?