The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They really going to wait until the final week to release gameplay and McCareer news

:mjtf:

And these stupid 2k loyalists gonna buy it full price and pay their $100 for VC and stupid clothes :martin: and post online what they think are "demigod" builds :martin:

Like. It's one thing if you buy it full price and that's it, but to pour more money into this shyt with virtual currency is where 2k got you by the horns

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
yeah this game been trash for a minute
last year I didnt even finish for the first time since dreamcast

shyt turned into live with those arcade style button combos
same game over and over

basketball is fun obviously but the gameplay is straight garbage
I started just hooping in real life more than playing this shyt

fell off 3-4 years ago when they added more dances than anything else and people just walk around the park in clown outfits doing the stanky leg
I remember when Myteam was actually dope too. Now just from the menu you can see how trash it got... people bidding 100s of dollar for cards to spam online games
they put the auction shyt right on the main page so you can see how abused the game has been

still dont even have career progression... they could even just slide it into a normal season mode at this point instead of myplayer
started playing in middle school on dreamcast... I'm 34 now and still pretending to be a rookie every year with cha cha slide finishing moves and cornier cosmetics each week

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Now they’re selling kids animations by “seasons” lol they really moving like this shyt is a fighting game or a shooter.
Seems they only want to appeal to those who live vicariously through the game, and dont care about simulating pro basketball

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Idk when kids it's maxing out credit cards for that shyt I don't think it's a joke at all. My brothers dad had to beat his ass spending a couple hundred on the game. The game is shyt and people are addicted to the gambling aspect it's disturbing as shyt

you’re blaming the game for this?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
you’re blaming the game for this?
I'm not blaming the game for their behavior but I will blame them for not addressing that shyt and crafting a better products that they know all these teenagers and children that get addicted to the dopamine rushes of the game. These nikkas need to make a better game where the focus isn't spending your money unless they make it free. shyt is weird, even if you paying 20 or 10$ they manage this shyt like it's Fortnite, but they're too arrogant to even improve the game and make it exciting like Fortnite. They still don't even have a fukking dunk contest the game is donkey dikk.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They really going to wait until the final week to release gameplay and McCareer news

:mjtf:

And these stupid 2k loyalists gonna buy it full price and pay their $100 for VC and stupid clothes :martin: and post online what they think are "demigod" builds :martin:

Like. It's one thing if you buy it full price and that's it, but to pour more money into this shyt with virtual currency is where 2k got you by the horns

These dumb ass fools will reply "It's the only basketball game"

Gamers are stupid as fukk:deadmanny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is going to be the year I don’t buy it at full price

ya that’s the best I can “promise” myself and even that’s no guarantee cuz I always end up day oneing it anyway lol smh

but I’m in the middle of my rookie season on the pelicans…and I wanna sign with the knicks in the offseason…so a season and a half should last me til black fri./xmas when this shyt will more than likely be on sail

*edit*

I did not just say “sail” :mjlol: