The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I hate all this myplayer shyt, ultimate teams, my team, blacktop all the extra modes and money grabs. I just want some great gameplay, graphics and a good franchise mode to play with my favorite teams.
It seems like the focus now is always on my player, myteam/ultimate team and they don’t focus on the core game anymore.
Yeah cause people are getting desperate to literally live in the matrix. Most peoples my players on that shyt is literally them dreaming of a better version of themselves and that's a Convo people ain't willing to have.

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
I rage deleted that dumb ass game. They should be ashamed coming into Next Gen with that trash :mjlol:
See I wanna quit the shyt altogether so bad, but it’s them few games when it’s not on that bullshyt that keep me coming back to it :francis:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The state of sports games is sad af. Madden been trash for over a decade, 2k turned the same. Imagine the potential of next gen if these devs weren't lazy and reliant on everyone buying the same game every year. In some ways I dont blame them, its like printing money rather then spend resources on upgrading, cause why would you do that? The same people gonna buy it every year

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The state of sports games is sad af. Madden been trash for over a decade, 2k turned the same. Imagine the potential of next gen if these devs were lazy and reliant on everyone buying the same game every year. In some ways I dont blame them, its like printing money rather then spend resources on upgrading, cause why would you do that? The same people gonna buy it every year
Blah blah blah blah blah you sound like the 10 million other complaining dorks

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All people do on this site is bytch about NBA 2K, yet still buy and play it anyways :laff:
All they do is whine and complain. I’m telling you back in the days they slurped 2k so hard when EA was still making Live. They slurped it incessantly..

They whine about Madden CONSTANTLY. I already know some a$$hole is gonna quote this shyt and whine and complain blah blah with the usual miserable garbage :laff:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All they do is whine and complain. I’m telling you back in the days they slurped 2k so hard when EA was still making Live. They slurped it incessantly..

They whine about Madden CONSTANTLY. I already know sone a$$hole is gonna quote this shyt and whine and complain blah blah with the usual miserable garbage :laff:

Reminds me of how social media operates with people who watch or play something they know they hate just to only end up going on the internet and complaining about it anyways :laff:

If you hate the games that bad, then don't play them especially you know what to expect anyways :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikkas always exposing that they live in a coli bubble on any topic. 2k is universally trashed all over social media

:francis:

I’m well aware that is, yet the majority of those people still buy it anyways which is my point :comeon:

If you know it’s still going to be the same with hardly any variance, why still buy it and support 2K?