The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
no competition and this is what you get

its why madden is azz, nba 2k series is meh. I'll just do what I always do wait till June or July when the new version is free or like 5-10 dollars

I wouldn't even say no competition is the problem, folks just dumb as hell and keep buying the game year after year spending hundreds on VC. "It's the only basketball game" is the response I get when I ask dumbasses why they keep buying 2k.

Gamers are fukkn dumber than a box of rocks.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Its probably going to take either Sony or Microsoft to have one of their studios make an innovative sports game (sort of like MLB The Show) to revive the sports genre.

I still believe these companies have unofficial deals behind the scenes to have a "soft monopoly" on each specific sport.

no doubt they probably do much like ISP do in small towns

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I wouldn't even say no competition is the problem, folks just dumb as hell and keep buying the game year after year spending hundreds on VC. "It's the only basketball game" is the response I get when I ask dumbasses why they keep buying 2k.

Some people don't buy VC and just play online or grind one character. People spend their money on dumber shyt than this. This is on the low end. I blame EA as well for not being able to put out a good basketball game. They could honestly just copy 2k gameplay and just remove all the microtransactions shyt and steal their business

Apparently they are still trying
NBA Live Remains Dormant, But EA is Working On Basketball Games For Next-Generation Consoles - IGN

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some people don't buy VC and just play online or grind one character. People spend their money on dumber shyt than this. This is on the low end. I blame EA as well for not being able to put out a good basketball game. They could honestly just copy 2k gameplay and just remove all the microtransactions shyt and steal their business

Apparently they are still trying
NBA Live Remains Dormant, But EA is Working On Basketball Games For Next-Generation Consoles - IGN

Nah breh, gamers are dumb. You should see how much 2K and GTA Online make in profits from VC alone. Look at these YouTubers and the things they do influencing the community. It's folks saying it's OK to drop another $100 because they got a job

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I hate all this myplayer shyt, ultimate teams, my team, blacktop all the extra modes and money grabs. I just want some great gameplay, graphics and a good franchise mode to play with my favorite teams.
It seems like the focus now is always on my player, myteam/ultimate team and they don’t focus on the core game anymore.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Nah breh, gamers are dumb. You should see how much 2K and GTA Online make in profits from VC alone. Look at these YouTubers and the things they do influencing the community. It's folks saying it's OK to drop another $100 because they got a job
Some people just like that bruh. They are addicted to the dopamine hits they get from the games breh. They're designed to get you to spend via addiction. Dudes in JBO addicted to hookers. Same deal. I honestly wouldn't care if it wasn't for them ruining games we also would like to play with microtransactions. So I feel you. I usually prefer single player games for this reason

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:mjcry: They really gonna do us like this?
Yes nikka. They want yo money. Or grind to 99 for 3 months then get online when everyone found the cheese builds and glitches and don't enjoy team basketball cuz nikkas curry sliding and contact dunking on your center.
Best time to play this shyt is on launch which sucks high key. Game should honestly be free to play or like $10 and VC makes up the price purchase

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Just record yourself playing 21 and add have a random song playing over it and there is your trailer for 22….

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

/End thread