The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Legalese

Banned
Daps
2k became EA. :wow: how the mighty have fallen.
The thing is, EA wasn’t even this demonstrative in terms of taking advantage of consumers. They tried to innovate their games but they just sucked at it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its probably going to take either Sony or Microsoft to have one of their studios make an innovative sports game (sort of like MLB The Show) to revive the sports genre.

I still believe these companies have unofficial deals behind the scenes to have a "soft monopoly" on each specific sport.

Honestly, all these sports games should be subscription-based. Its not going to happen because the publishers make too much money. Especially from the MyTeam, Ultimate Team idiots every year.

If sony was smart they’d try and make an NHL game. The way the ice skating felt in astrobot was perfect for it, and the haptics when getting hit….its been years since I’ve played a hockey game though

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
More ppl need to follow suit if they want any legit changes to happen. Game companies dont give a fukk how you feel about their product as long as the sales are where they need to be

The idiots that are paying up to $1000 (and maybe more than that) on card packs in MyTeam and Ultimate team are the reason these companies don't care anymore.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If sony was smart they’d try and make an NHL game. The way the ice skating felt in astrobot was perfect for it, and the haptics when getting hit….its been years since I’ve played a hockey game though

I guess for Sony it would depend on how much the NHL license would cost. Also I'm not sure if hockey games are as profitable compared to baseball, football, and basketball games.