The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key. I had more fun playingb2k21. My career is slow and clunky. My nba is basura in 2k21. Not having fun with it :yeshrug:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
This shyt turning off and overheating my console, ive heard that its bricked some people's series X

im going back to 21 till they fix everything
:francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I am shooting fine on the PS5, but when I played it on my friends XBox, every shot no matter how you time the shot is automatic red. Doesn't make sense at all
gotta be trash ass xbox then. i know that controller has deadzones, not sure about input lag

looks like its a problem with series x consoles

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah I can't get past anybody, I literally used up my full stamina bar, using dribble moves to get past CODY fukkING ZELLER ON THE 3PT LINE:what:

Only way I can get past is if I use a screen :snoop:

Terry rozier chased me down Bron '16 styles and contested every fast break I was on:snoop:

This shyts bush status... Back to The Show. Hopefully it's fixed by the NBA season. See yall in November :pachaha:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nobody has said yet so I will

the game is actually perfect... when you see the fastbreaks being broken and the from behind blocks by bigs
its actually the badges... they have it so close to great... they are using the badges as a bridge between stats and gameplay
but the chasedown and intimidator (whatever its now called menace or some shyt) is just not balanced right... so the bigs snap to you with the badge

you can see how intricate they got when you have badges for how far you gather from layups and dunks etc

the defense was overwhelming at first but without buying VC I'm sitting at 80 now
you can easily shake most defenders with a quick 1,2 and drive. It all depends on badges too, quick first step etc, tight handles.

I'm not even that great at 2k... I'm like average to above average as a player. Usually I play good D and I'm a 2 man... I'll spot up in the corner and do the garbage work. I cant dribble all crazy and shyt
if you want to see how good the game is choose brooklyn and just iso with harden... you'll see how easy it is for him to rock people to sleep. If you rock and boost out of the rock...it freezes the defender for a second and you can put him on your hip and finish

it makes sense for the game to be like this, you cant blow by random NBA players every single time like other games. You gotta rock them to sleep and then commit to a drive... its the badges now that give you that extra boost you need to do shyt
you cant even dribble fast unless you got quick chain

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
nobody has said yet so I will

the game is actually perfect... when you see the fastbreaks being broken and the from behind blocks by bigs
its actually the badges... they have it so close to great... they are using the badges as a bridge between stats and gameplay
but the chasedown and intimidator (whatever its now called menace or some shyt) is just not balanced right... so the bigs snap to you with the badge

you can see how intricate they got when you have badges for how far you gather from layups and dunks etc

the defense was overwhelming at first but without buying VC I'm sitting at 80 now
you can easily shake most defenders with a quick 1,2 and drive. It all depends on badges too, quick first step etc, tight handles.

I'm not even that great at 2k... I'm like average to above average as a player. Usually I play good D and I'm a 2 man... I'll spot up in the corner and do the garbage work. I cant dribble all crazy and shyt
if you want to see how good the game is choose brooklyn and just iso with harden... you'll see how easy it is for him to rock people to sleep. If you rock and boost out of the rock...it freezes the defender for a second and you can put him on your hip and finish

it makes sense for the game to be like this, you cant blow by random NBA players every single time like other games. You gotta rock them to sleep and then commit to a drive... its the badges now that give you that extra boost you need to do shyt
you cant even dribble fast unless you got quick chain

I know the Attention to Detail custom roster removes a lot of the badges and adjusts player tendencies as well.

The opening day roster will probably be released sometime next month.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Made a new build yesterday. Skipped college and G-League and just did the combine. Got drafted to Philly in the first. It’s so much more enjoyable when you don’t play on trash teams man. :blessed:

Just run pick & roll with Joel and I’m eating.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Made a new build yesterday. Skipped college and G-League and just did the combine. Got drafted to Philly in the first. It’s so much more enjoyable when you don’t play on trash teams man. :blessed:

:dwillhuh: why did u skip college? that's 4 free badge points for winning the championship plus easy mypoints

it is stupid tho, most ppl i know got drafted to the weak ass pistons. i had to force my way out of there

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I remember on 2k20, I got drafted by the magic and had to do too much heavy lifting to carry that team and they’d ALWAYS blow leads when I was on the bench…forced a trade to GS…night and fukking day…I understand why KD did it lmao…my assists went up too as nikkas knew how to make their shots…hate when you set a teammate up nicely and they blow an easy fukking layup