The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Me and one of my other homies was both off for like 4 days after the game came out. Our other partner still had to work so now we both like 98 and 96 overall. He showed up today saying let's run pro am 3 v 3 and he still a 86. :francis:

He was getting us cooked. :sadcam:

That's my dawg tho he'll be straight in like 2 weeks :mjcry:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Me and one of my other homies was both off for like 4 days after the game came out. Our other partner still had to work so now we both like 98 and 96 overall. He showed up today saying let's run pro am 3 v 3 and he still a 86. :francis:

You fukking geeks
vince-mcmahon-laughing-hysterically.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And another thing I hate how this game makes you so reliant on that cheesy crutch ass shot meter year after year. Make real player FG% the universal norm.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:picard:

How many hours have you put into this game my nikka?

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
:picard:

How many hours have you put into this game my nikka?

Game came out Friday, my wedding reception was Saturday. Was off all this week because we were supposed to have a honeymoon but she had too many people out with covid so it was cancelled. From like Tuesday to Saturday i been in the house 2k'n it up. Go back to work tomorrow so I'll be back to like an hour a day

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Game came out Friday, my wedding reception was Saturday. Was off all this week because we were supposed to have a honeymoon but she had too many people out with covid so it was cancelled. From like Tuesday to Saturday i been in the house 2k'n it up. Go back to work tomorrow so I'll be back to like an hour a day
:mjlol:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
nikkas basically mad they can’t avg 50 ppg with their myplayer

I’m having a blast

y'all really exposing yourselves in here getting bested by the cpu. i avg like 36 a game after simming a bunch to get my trade approved

nikkas called me ronnie2k when i pointed out the obvious tho.

I can beat the CPU to the bucket for a clean layup or dunk on HOF on almost every possession...as long as the pg im controlling can speedboost. nikkas...gotta get better.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
nikkas called me ronnie2k when i pointed out the obvious tho.

I can beat the CPU to the bucket for a clean layup or dunk on HOF on almost every possession...as long as the pg im controlling can speedboost. nikkas...gotta get better.

You garbage

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Couldn’t get a park game in this weekend as shyt kept crashing and kicking me out. If it ain’t one thing it’s another with 2K :stopitslime: