The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Outside of a few tracks this 2K soundtrack is kinda dope. There’s enough songs to definitely curate a vibe.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Shooting is outrageous lol im not tryna have 3 point contests with nikkas. Will probably buy it again when its in the bargain bin

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
shyt the city looks way better than the PS4 shyt... Might have to bush my friends and just go next gen solo by myself :mjlol:

My bumass friends ain't got no ps5s between em:mjlol:

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
is it worth getting for PS4? or should i just wait

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
When is the first patch going to be released? If the gameplay is still the same with a few adjustments on the defense, I might buy this game.

I somewhat hope they don't tinker with the defense. Sliders should be able to fix some of the defense issues in the game.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
brehs.... having that damn issue where its stuck on 60% copying game...been like this for a day.... what's going on?

Game is already completely downloaded.... stuck on this 2KU crap... is there anyway to fix this?

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
On ball defense is too good. Tried to make slashing SG in my player. Couldn’t blow by defender to save my life. And thats with me buying VC and leveling up my player quitt abit

Just said fukk it and made a elite defender/rebounding C with post game. Game much more fun as a big

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
When is the first patch going to be released? If the gameplay is still the same with a few adjustments on the defense, I might buy this game.

I somewhat hope they don't tinker with the defense. Sliders should be able to fix some of the defense issues in the game.

I tried to adjust the sliders to see if I could make it more realistic but it didn't work. I still had centers covering the entire court with a single bound, and fastbreaks still didn't exist.