The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Bruh I can count on one hand how many fast breaks I’ve had. And they got everyone on the perimeter locking shyt down. I couldn’t get past AD behind the arc with Tatum.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
They just need to change the excessive blocks from behind into more hard fouls and that will balance out everybody seemingly having Tony Allen/Kawhi clamps

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Fam I was struggling to get past D’Angelo in one of my first games. shyt legit had me livid.

Bruh I can count on one hand how many fast breaks I’ve had. And they got everyone on the perimeter locking shyt down. I couldn’t get past AD behind the arc with Tatum.

It's funny how nikkas earlier kept trying to say I couldn't get past nikkas because I wasn't good at the game when you got shyt like this happening. :mjlol:

It's obvious that they didn't do a good job with the defense in the game. Only ELITE level defenders ala Kawhi, Marcus Smart, Ben Simmons, etc. should be playing the type of defense they got everyone playing in this game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They just need to change the excessive blocks from behind into more hard fouls and that will balance out everybody seemingly having Tony Allen/Kawhi clamps

The real problem I feel is that defenders accelerate too fast from standing still, theres a lot of moments where you should clearly have them beat because they are standing still and you're going full speed past them but then they stick to you like glue and somehow get on your side. A lot of these blocks from behind are coming from defenders that shouldn't even be realistically contesting your shot to begin with. But yeah, 60% of them should just be hard fouls, especially if the defender is shorter and less athletic.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Update? Last 2k I bought was 20 too. I’m debating if I should wait for Black Friday or Christmas to buy this bullshyt. It’s basically the same experience on the base PS4.

I’ve only played a couple of games since I copped over the weekend. Early impression to me is they improved the defense a lot.

In a lot of the previous iterations of the game I would try to go for blocks and defensive rebounds and come up empty even though my player would be pretty much on target. This has seemingly been fixed, and I get both much more often now.

I’m still trying to figure out the shot meter. At first I thought I just didn’t understand it, but after a quarter or so I got it down. Even still, I still couldn’t make anything past 10ft or so. (This is with the Lakers)

On my second game (also with the Lakers) I got 5 green shots off within a couple minutes, then I was back to shooting like shyt the next quarter. So I have no idea at this point if it’s me (I haven’t played in months) or the game. I just read a breh above say something similar about the shooting being inconsistent.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I'm at the part where my player has a chance to get on a song with the game, and in-order to get a song with him I got to run errands for him.

This nikka told me to dance for him because he bored and I said no thanks, and now me and the other artist lil mettle going to do a diss track against the game.

:mjlol: this game

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the part where my player has a chance to get on a song with the game, and in-order to get a song with him I got to run errands for him.

This nikka told me to dance for him because he bored and I said no thanks, and now me and the other artist lil mettle going to do a diss track against the game.

:mjlol: this game
Lol same here. Get ready to pen them bars lol

Daps
gbVZBv9Z_400x400.jpg

They didn’t improve defense, they simply made it over powered now. Last year it was terrible. Next year it will be terrible again, and this is how they get ya. But you brothers too lost in the sauce to see the games these devils is playing.