The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told myself after 2K20 I was never buying again. I used a gift certificate on this, y’all better not be capping :ufdup:
Update? Last 2k I bought was 20 too. I’m debating if I should wait for Black Friday or Christmas to buy this bullshyt. It’s basically the same experience on the base PS4.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Man home boy on West Virginia in My Player was killing me. nikka didn’t miss at all.

Ran my offense like an unathletic high school team and killed the clock. Ended up with the dub :blessed:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Best 2k since nba 2k16 to me, and unlike everyone else I like the different things you can do in the neighborhood this year.

My 86 overall two way inside/outside scorer small forward is beasting..
up to a 91 overall been playing this while I'm suppose to be working, haven't had this much fun playing 2k in years.......

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Man home boy on West Virginia in My Player was killing me. nikka didn’t miss at all.

Ran my offense like an unathletic high school team and killed the clock. Ended up with the dub :blessed:
I'm a small forward and big bruh from West Virgina was like Shaq in the post, we still beat them by 15 I picked UCLA:lolbron:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
My friend has this on XBox One and something gotta be wrong with his game. We played a quick round Nets/Lakers and we both only scored on close range shots, literally turned it off after the first quarter. Every shot you take, mid range to three is an instant miss/red and that's just on pro level :mjlol:

He plays it a lot more then I do and is in deep with that MyPlayer shyt so I don't get it at all. Mine has been fine (I have it on PS5 and it's a hard copy) and actually one of the better 2K's in some time. Anyone else have this problem?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
My friend has this on XBox One and something gotta be wrong with his game. We played a quick round Nets/Lakers and we both only scored on close range shots, literally turned it off after the first quarter. Every shot you take, mid range to three is an instant miss/red and that's just on pro level :mjlol:

He plays it a lot more then I do and is in deep with that MyPlayer shyt so I don't get it at all. Mine has been fine (I have it on PS5 and it's a hard copy) and actually one of the better 2K's in some time. Anyone else have this problem?
y'all must not know how to shoot because its easier this year

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Dawg the defense has improved crazy. But once you get your handle right it’s a bit easier to cook in the P&R. But I hate the dumb ass lineups they throw out.

We were playing the lakers and they had 6’5 Nwaba playing the 4 and guarding Melo and KJ Martin on AD. I was the tallest player on the court for our team with my 6’8 SG.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Starting to get frustrated with not being able to get past nikkas that are known to be weak perimeter defenders with elite slashers. :francis:

There's no way on earth that guys like Kyrie and Steph should be having trouble getting past guys like Dwight Howard and Mo Bamba on an iso. :snoop:

Fam I was struggling to get past D’Angelo in one of my first games. shyt legit had me livid.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The gameplay is always great first 2 weeks then Mike Wang decides to change everything because those park players complain. Hopefully Mike grows some balls this year