The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen Whiterose few days ago casually on Karate Kid, handing out flyers & shyt....hardly aged....time travel :lupe:
Then he traveled to 1992 to bring back the dinosaurs :mjcry:

bdwong_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm stuck on that

"People are going to die!:damn:"

"No...they'll all be fine including my mother and your father:ehh:"

exchange.

Angela is talking quite confidently about bringing people back from the dead. :lupe:

Either Whiterose (who was arguably the anonymous benefactor mentioned at the beginning) has done a fukking number on Angela or she's seen some CRAZY shyt in Washington Township.

Breh, White Rose made Beta play a game with her past self. In yesterday's episode they used the same actress that played the little blonde kid last season to portray young Angela in the cold open

mabel-tyler-mr-robot-01-600x350.jpg

It pretty much confirms time travel/parallel universe fukkery :blessed:

I'm surprised nobody pointed it out honestly.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Breh, White Rose made Beta play a game with her past self. In yesterday's episode they used the same actress that played the little blonde kid last season to portray young Angela in the cold open

I'm surprised nobody pointed it out honestly.
I deadass think angela is crazy and she just imagined that girl looking like her young self

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I'm surprised nobody pointed it out honestly

So now we know that kid Angela is the same actress as the girl who interviewed her... :patrice:

:sas1:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Phillip Price is Angela’s Dad.

It all makes sense why he gave her money to buy shoes kissed her on the forehead and white rose made a threat to price about her because he knows. That’s why the dad looked pissed about the money they were talking about at the start of episide and he walks away looking agitated.

I think that angelas Mr. Robot is her as a child instead of Elliot’s being his dads.

I also think Darlene was related to the back to the future reference where Mr. Robot was talking about vanishing from a picture at the start of the episode and I remember there was a scene where Darlene wasn’t in the picture and another where she was. Why wasn’t Darlene at the party? Is Angela in love with Elliot’s father? I’m confused Brehs :damn:

Also the full house episide the mom kept punching her in the face. Was she abusive towards Darlene because Edward cheated on her with another women?

Mr. Robot tells Angela to give him a little push but yet he pushed his son out of the window. :patrice:

The cake said see you in another life and so did Shayla’s drug dealer ex bf :dwillhuh: