The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
question about last night
The note they gave Tyrell was to make him look innocent, right? They wanted it to look like the Dark Army killed his wife, captured him, and he escaped to warn people about the attack, (but was too late) right?

I agree with everything you said, except the last part.

You forgot who is orchestrating this whole thing.

With whiter0se, nothing is ever "too late" :youngsabo:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I agree with everything you said, except the last part.

You forgot who is orchestrating this whole thing.

With whiter0se, nothing is ever "too late" :youngsabo:
Oh my bad. I meant to say that phase 2 happened. So Tyrell was "too late" in the eyes of the FBI to stop it, but in their eyes he tried, right?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back to the Future parallels confirm:lupe: White Rose/666 Ceo in a funeral setting:jbhmm: Dark Army/Red Wheelbarrow connection:dahell: Angela/Darlene/Dom gotta Death Wish:picard: Tyrell's the Fall Guy:patrice: Mr. Robot did that:damn:, so Elliot wouldn't go thru that:dead: I just knew someBODY was gon get FATALITY:ohlawd: E-corp Buildings NAPALM'd across the map:huhldup: Obama's still in office:dame: The Collateral Damage INTENSIFIES:lawd:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Admit it brehs. None of us wanted Elliot to succeed and lend way to a rosy outcome for all of this. Esmail has gradually conditioned us to crave anarchy and driven us to the point of being blood thirsty.

When we all thought that Elliot thwarted The Dark Army's plans my initial reaction was
c30986eaef7a2795748e9996609578d7.gif

But when White Rose brought them buildings down

source.gif

Esmail's turned me to a savage brehs :to:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Haven't gone through the thread yet but I'm pretty sure the kid that played Angela in the opening was the same one that made her play the game when she met White Rose. Paralel Universe confirmed :ohlawd:

White Rose playing multiverse chess while Elliot was playing checkers :wow:

"No one dies tonight" sure thing Beta :martin:

I fukking LOVED the scene with White Rose and Price. They had nothing to talk about without their world conquering plans :pachaha: