The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If THAT was the true Phase 2..... :picard: I can only imagine the horrors of the upcoming Phase 3

full

We're living in Stage 3 now, breh :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That anticipation, that momentum, that tension, that realization :wow:

Elliot fighting so hard with himself, only to realize his efforts were for naught and actually contributed to more lives being lost. The very thing he was trying to prevent :mjcry:. If this doesn't break him, I see it giving him more fuel to fight against the Dark Army and perhaps he will be on the same page now as Mr. Robot.

On the Angela tip, it seemed she was under the belief the building would be evacuated and didn't know the full extent of White Rose's plan or it didn't matter to her because nothing will matter once White Rose hacks time and reunites her with her mom :lupe:.

Whatever instructions the Dark Army gave Euro Bateman, I wonder how cooperative he will be once he finds out about Euro Jolie and his son :sas2:

The glitching between Elliot and Mr. Robot was hilarious :russ:

Darlene didn't have to curse in front of those girl scouts :francis:

White Rose is on another level :demonic:

Back to back weeks of :banderas:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@hex I want your take, brother.

That episode last night was probably the most edge-of-the-seat TV watching experience I've had since since Ozymandias episode of the last season of Breaking Bad.

I'm not saying this show is the best show since Breaking Bad or anything.

But god damnit it might be.

:patrice:

I don't think you can ask for much more from a television show. That might be a top 10 episode of any show of all time, IMO.

Definitely the most intense episode ever of Mr. Robot.

:hubie: