The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm guessing that Tyrell hatched that plan after Angela doped Elliot - remember he was anxious about trucks drawing attention bringing in the records. I think Tyrell definitely knew.

As for Angela, she's moving so loose now that I can't say I know. She wanted to know if the building had been evacuated last week....

I have some loopy time travel thoughts about this, but I don't want to go all sci-fi and it looks like Esmail is :troll:us with the Back To The Future references.
:feedme:

Also, I know that Tyrell knew about the records, it's the bombing of those buildings that I'm not sure of (who was in the know that knew it was going to happen). White rose, Gyp for sure...not sure about Tyrell/Angela :patrice:

Feel like a I have to rewatch the last 4 episodes

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm stuck on that

"People are going to die!:damn:"

"No...they'll all be fine including my mother and your father:ehh:"

exchange.

Angela is talking quite confidently about bringing people back from the dead. :lupe:

Either Whiterose (who was arguably the anonymous benefactor mentioned at the beginning) has done a fukking number on Angela or she's seen some CRAZY shyt in Washington Township.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Why is Elliot constantly thinking out loud inside his head KNOWING that Mr. Robot can hear those thoughts?

They can't hear each other. As someone else mentioned further up, its basically the same gimmick used in the Christian Slater show "My Own Worst Enemy" where the two personalities taking control of the same body can only communicate with each other by leaving messages, and hate each other.

When Tyrell was talking about the full strength of The Dark Army, it was easy to jump to the conclusion that it was based around the riot.

Dudes said 'Fukk a city :childplease:' and bombed the shyt out of the whole country :wow::wow::wow::wow:

White Rose is Ozymandias from "The Watchmen" movie. Now thousands of people are dead.

they getting tyrell off by making it seem like he was being held hostage :wow:

:ohhh::wow: Didn't think of that:mindblown:

Now he can say that Iranian "F-Society" members were behind it all.
Then Santiago can arrange for him to die in prison.

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking of another Iranian connection:
The effect of the "Phase 2" attack is probably inspired by the "Stuxnet" attack against Iran:
Stuxnet - Wikipedia