The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dark Army's abilities, resources and people on the payroll puts S.P.E.C.T.R.E. to shame :hhh:

When Tyrell was talking about the full strength of The Dark Army, it was easy to jump to the conclusion that it was based around the riot.

Dudes said 'Fukk a city :childplease:' and bombed the shyt out of the whole country :wow::wow::wow::wow:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
4a4.gif

Literally made it worse by spreading them records around :snoop:.

Looking like FSociety vs Dark Army coming up.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
When Tyrell was talking about the full strength of The Dark Army, it was easy to jump to the conclusion that it was based around the riot.

Dudes said 'Fukk a city :childplease:' and bombed the shyt out of the whole country :wow::wow::wow::wow:
So wait....Tyrell, Angela knew about the 71 buildings being bombed (which was the true plan) and that NY was just a diversion to tie Elliot's hands?

Thought they only knew that the records would be shipped there and white rose orchestrates the bombings (without their knowledge)

I'm lost :sadcam:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So wait....Tyrell, Angela knew about the 71 buildings and that NY was just a diversion to tie Elliot's hands? I'm lost :sadcam:

I'm guessing that Tyrell hatched that plan after Angela doped Elliot - remember he was anxious about trucks drawing attention bringing in the records. I think Tyrell definitely knew.

As for Angela, she's moving so loose now that I can't say I know. She wanted to know if the building had been evacuated last week.... Which kinda suggests that she expected the New York attack.

I have some loopy time travel thoughts about this, but I don't want to go all sci-fi and it looks like Esmail is :troll:us with the Back To The Future references.