TJTyvu9.jpg

:whoa::whoa::whoa:
:leon:Well damn

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that this show has been referencing the Congo (and White Rose's interest in it) since season 1.

Also during this ep when White Rose is talking about Stage 2 should happen regardless, the other guy in the car references "moving our operation to the Luwow Mine"....that mine in the Congo is one of the few places in the world where coltan can be found. Refined coltan becomes metallic tantalum, which is used in virtually all modern circuit boards.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So rewatching the therapy scene with Elliot and Krysta again... Elliot at this point of the story reminds me of the infamous "Dark Passenger" speech that Dexter gave..

The scenes with Elliot going to work reminded me of the scenes from "Dexter" and "American Psycho" where the main characters both give voiceover speeches about their "Mask Of Sanity".

horizon

Veteran
Daps
was going to create a new post but there’s a secret particle collider in NJ and i’ve heard tail of some animatrix shyt going on there.

def NJ. i said it was secret... as in not on wikipedia. duh. my cuz works there. only way i even know about it is he got HAMMMMMERED day after the blackout hit and spilled his guts (in more ways than one. dude can’t handle his liquor).

def a hadron collider. my cuz is an egghead science nerd and super smart. i believe him. even drunk as he was he made me pull out the battery and sim card of my phone before he started talking about the place. something going on there has him a paranoid android... can’t get more specific right now. says there’s a real gestapo vibe about the place. says ppl go missing all the time.
A series of quotes about the Washington Township plant from this forum:

Official Page for REAL Mystery Spots • r/REALMysterySpot

The lengths Esmail will go to in order to craft a story is just :wow: :wow: :wow:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forgot to mention how that scene with Joanna literally made me sit back like :picard:

The camera work was amazing and it made me feel like I was in the car with how the shooter was blurred and standing in the background.

Then the way the sound cut out after the 2nd shot and the camera just panned to the back of the SUV :wow:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Sam Esmail is the new GOAT

Y'all don't even pickup on the audio cues they layer into the sound track

The subtle visuals they throw into the background

wtm5hzwgbpsz.jpg

Amazing work
Elliot look like the grim reaper...is that a hamlet callback with the poster? why will ferrell the bufoon and dame judi the multi oscar nominee?