The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Mr. Rewatch podcast is :wow:

Just put a really :ohhh:spin on some of the last episode.

- Joanna Wellick is wearing the cubic zirconia earrings Tyrell got her, that she told Elliot about. :ohhh:

- The Home Alone references. Possibly a reference to getting what you want and the consequences being more :merchant:than you expected. eg Kevin wishes his family away in the movie. Elliot wished that E Corp would come crashing down. They did, but then became even more powerful.

- Also made a point about Joe Pesci's character social engineering his way into the house, pretending to be a cop - and the old man who he was afraid of eventually saved him.

There was also a double mention of hypnotising last week too - Zhang says Angela's eyes are "hypnotising". Elliot is hypnotised by Krista to bring Mr. Robot out :ohhh:

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
^^easily a top 10 tv show plot twist mind fuck all time

my girl stopped watching the show because she has a simple mind and cannot comprehend the layers upon layers of twists and turns
this show takes

This show is quickly becoming my favorite show of the last decade

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
Mr. Robot
:patrice: i've been watching religiously every week (:why:), but its fallen off for me

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The Mr. Rewatch podcast is :wow:

Just put a really :ohhh:spin on some of the last episode.

- Joanna Wellick is wearing the cubic zirconia earrings Tyrell got her, that she told Elliot about. :ohhh:

- The Home Alone references. Possibly a reference to getting what you want and the consequences being more :merchant:than you expected. eg Kevin wishes his family away in the movie. Elliot wished that E Corp would come crashing down. They did, but then became even more powerful.

- Also made a point about Joe Pesci's character social engineering his way into the house, pretending to be a cop - and the old man who he was afraid of eventually saved him.

There was also a double mention of hypnotising last week too - Zhang says Angela's eyes are "hypnotising". Elliot is hypnotised by Krista to bring Mr. Robot out :ohhh:
:ehh: levels

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Someone upped the audio book version of The Red Wheelbarrow on youtube - it's narrated by Hot Carla.

Mr. Robot's jail fukkery :wow:

Elliot picks the lock of the supply closet to make some friends and let one dude get a mop.

Dude uses the mop to beat the shyt out of someone.

Mr. Robot tells dude that Elliot gave the guy who whipped his ass access to the mop

:dead:

Lowkey - Darlene might be adopted - the way he talks about "My mom" in this story about her.

Magda drove the car to the lake, on the way to school and told Darlene to drown the cat. :picard::merchant::damn:

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
^^easily a top 10 tv show plot twist mind fuck all time

my girl stopped watching the show because she has a simple mind and cannot comprehend the layers upon layers of twists and turns
this show takes

This show is quickly becoming my favorite show of the last decade

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
Mr. Robot

Yeah man. I have a hard time getting other people into this show lol

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
It's crazy that this show has been referencing the Congo (and White Rose's interest in it) since season 1.

Also during this ep when White Rose is talking about Stage 2 should happen regardless, the other guy in the car references "moving our operation to the Luwow Mine"....that mine in the Congo is one of the few places in the world where coltan can be found. Refined coltan becomes metallic tantalum, which is used in virtually all modern circuit boards.

Fred.

Skynet used coltan to build the endoskeletons of the T-800 models in Terminator.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:dwillhuh: Tyrell was never meant to be alive? This is some Pulp Fiction shyt
giphy.webp