The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Krista was scared but that chair she was sitting on was still soaked though :shaq:

Joanna Wellick :mjcry: I understand car not being bulletproof but why is Cenk Uygur her driver :whoa:

I was yelling at my tv "Cenk don't pullover that damn car :damn::damn::damn:"

People shytting on Darlene :ufdup: she didn't snitch on Elliot until FBI played her that Wellick tape

Darlene is still looking out for Elliot while Angela is using him without his knowledge to access multiverses :heh:
:mjlol:Why you called the bodyguard a Young Turk?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:mjlol:Why you called the bodyguard a Young Turk?

h0k6Ivx.jpg

TJTyvu9.jpg

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First time he spoke. Last episode there was that second of Elliot as him on the bus.

Show is written so smartly. Last episode Angela explains to us and Elliot how she notices the difference, and then a week later we see it for the first time in full, and because of Angela's explanation we ourselves can tell it's Mr Robot even when it's still Rami Malek :wow:
I immediately thought of Angela's expression when he made the switch talking to Darlene.

This show outdoes itself every week.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it wasn't even funny. I posted the vid before watching it. shyts like a corny SNL sketch.

It’s twofold. I feel like it was written by writers who wouldn’t be smart enough to make it in Esmail’s writers room for an audience that probably hasn’t even heard of the show, let alone watches it.

But based on the little I watch of Late Night, I reckon Corden woulda done a better job parodying it.