Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Mr. Robot is back.
5FnLmgK.png

*to the tune of "Mr. Scarface Is Back"

Fred.

Season 3 is off to a great start, right?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Damn yo......

They didn't have to show them sawing the bullet out her lovely head though. I liked her a lot. :francis:

Ah well :yeshrug:can't wait for this dark army vs e corp beef to spill in the streets. Also I love how now we actually see how other people see Mr Robot. Rami acting is superb. He changes his entire mannerisms from anti-social to full confidence. And Slater.... he just a great actor to. The scene with the therapist... fire. And her panties were soaking.

Great show :wow:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Just finished watching the newest episode....

full
Top 3 episode of this show IMO.

Throwbacks to everything that made me love it to begin with in Season 1, along with some pushes into new territory, and not a moment of the episode was wasted.

Damn Season 3. Go on witcha bad self.
Episode 1 was fire.
Episode 2 was even better.
Supposedly they said this season is going to keep moving at a super fast pace.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Damn yo......

They didn't have to show them sawing the bullet out her lovely head though. I liked her a lot. :francis:

Ah well :yeshrug:can't wait for this dark army vs e corp beef to spill in the streets. Also I love how now we actually see how other people see Mr Robot. Rami acting is superb. He changes his entire mannerisms from anti-social to full confidence. And Slater.... he just a great actor to. The scene with the therapist... fire. And her panties were soaking.

Great show :wow:

Yea that shyt is really amazing to watch.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Krista was scared but that chair she was sitting on was still soaked though :shaq:

Joanna Wellick :mjcry: I understand car not being bulletproof but why is Cenk Uygur her driver :whoa:

I was yelling at my tv "Cenk don't pullover that damn car :damn::damn::damn:"

People shytting on Darlene :ufdup: she didn't snitch on Elliot until FBI played her that Wellick tape

Darlene is still looking out for Elliot while Angela is using him without his knowledge to access multiverses :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So I been busy this week but just got the chance to catch this episode. I'm currently at the 23:02 mark of the episode and I had to pause it, just to post how much this show :russ: