The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Long story short, Elliot (and Angela's) parents worked for E Corp, they both died from cancer and E Corp covered it up.

Fast forward to modern times, Elliot is a computer hacker that works for Allsafe, the company that does cyber security for E Corp. Angela works for Allsafe, then is given a job at E Corp after she discovers documents that prove they covered up those deaths.

Elliot develops a Mr. Robot personality to avenge his father's death. He (along with the help of Tyrell Wellick) hack E Corp and wipe out all their debt records, essentially making things like credit, credit cards, and money in general obsolete.

Elliot, realizing he actually made things worse, turns himself into the police for hacking his therapist's boyfriend (in season 1). White Rose gets him out of jail and tells him they're moving on to Stage 2. Elliot slowly realizes Stage 2 is his idea, and it's blowing up the building housing all the back-up debt records so E Corp (and society in general) can never recover.

While all this is going on the FBI starts investigating Tyrell and fsociety (Mr. Robot's hacker team)....they approach Angela. While that's going on The Dark Army (the hacker goons that helped fsociety in season 1) say "fukk it" and start killing off fsociety to cover up any evidence. Darlene (Elliot's sister) flips and starts helping the FBI.

Elliot tries to stop Stage 2 and is shot by Tyrell, who was given the gun by Mr. Robot and told to kill anyone that interferes with the plan....including him.

Now in season 3 Elliot is trying to fix things because what he did in season 1 basically ended the world as we know it. The Dark Army is letting him (Elliot) think he's succeeding in stopping them while secretly plotting with Mr. Robot and Angela, who both still want revenge.

I left out a gang of stuff but that's about as brief as a summary of this show can be breh.

Fred.
Did stage 2 happen?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
“Don’t mistake my generosity for generosity” is the best bar I’ve heard this year.

Whatever the guest/supporting Emmy is, just give that shyt to BD and submit this episode for best writing.

#blessmail already on one this season and we only on Ep2.

RIP Joanna. Scary AF but fine enough to make it worth it.

:mjcry:

We back to S1 levels, brehs.

Cover your webcams and don’t click links anybody sends you, friends.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Pour one out for one of the baddest women on TV

52547678_2ab98e609635503.jpg
52547681_04aa14609635633.jpg
52547694_cefbd6609635723.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Lawwwwwwwwd have mercy. The writing on this show is impeccable. The best writing on tv and by the time the whole series ends if all goes well probably some of the best ever. That is how u write a show. Incredible dialogue. shyt fukked the game up. If this was on hbo :wow: