The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I think her boss, Sanatiago is an DA agent and he's influencing the investigation for them. He was "sick" while people got shot up in the lobby and China and he also pushed for the BOLO on Cisco who was then clapped :patrice:
He is, 100%. He also told her straight up to drop her feelings about the DA because it was being handled by people above her this episode. It's just going to become impossible to play this game the closer they get to Elliot and Wellick. Somethings going to give in a big way. She might get done by her own people.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Elliot's story is off either way, the look on Darlene's face when he brings up Kevin McCallister :merchant:

I read on another site that Elliot''s dad did push him out the window, in a fit of anger after Elliot told his mom his dad was dying after he told him to keep it a secret.

I think some of Darlenes expression was the fact Elliot remembered something like that from their childhood, when he barely has a grip on day to day life.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
    • I'm gonna crash with a friend upstate..."

• "She's a flight risk"

• That television screen with a huge ass airplane in the last scene
    RIP DARLENE & DOM

:damn:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Gloria Reuben (@Glo_Reuben) on Twitter :ohlawd:

L5MkWFf9_400x400.jpg
She’s a milf

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darlene became terrified when Elliot brought up the snowman story. There must be more to the story than what he told his psychiatrist. I think it was Darlene who pushed him out the window not his father. That's probably why Darlene is the 'trigger' for his split personality and in the beginning of the show he 'blocked her out' (he didn't even know he had a sister).

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This is the 1st time I tried to watch this show during the season. Usually I stream after the season. Its just not a good show to watch wkly imo. May have to wait till after the season :francis:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Darlene became terrified when Elliot brought up the snowman story. There must be more to the story than what he told his psychiatrist. I think it was Darlene who pushed him out the window not his father. That's probably why Darlene is the 'trigger' for his split personality and in the beginning of the show he 'blocked her out' (he didn't even know he had a sister).
:ehh::ohhh: highly plausible