The Deep State
Gloria Reuben (@Glo_Reuben) on Twitter :ohlawd:

L5MkWFf9_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Requiem for a Dream homage:banderas: Elliot Phishing E-Corp board members:smugdraper: Life-Size Emojis:lupe: Joanna's backseat FATALITY:bryan: Bodyguard final kill shot:merchant: Brain Matter splattered on LiL Tyrell:damn: Currency War in these E-streets:ohhh: White Rose's generosity ETHER to 666 Ceo:huhldup: China's annexation of Africa:scust: Mr. Robot in Krista's personal space:picard: Darlene lookin funny in the Light:leostare: USA Network fukks Go HAM, tho:dame:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
My thought is that Elliot's (robot's) suspicion of Darlene led him to creating a fake encrypted email that when opened, enabled him to track where it was opened from. Hence the last scene he was in Darlene's apartment :manny:

It's possible that's all Elliot - remember, last episode Darlene told him to go fukk himself and bounced - now she calls him out of the blue. Also Mr. Robot wanted to include Darlene with Stage 2 when he talked to Angela and she told him not to.

But on the other hand, Mr.Robot was surprised Darlene was at Elliot's place when he woke up in this week's episode.:patrice:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I remember thinking this last night, but The Wonder Wheel at Coney Island was all lit up and it reminded me of the particle accelerator. :ohhh:

I think it's meant to serve as a reminder of some sort.... :patrice:

Edit: Mr. Robot gave Elliot the Morpheus speech when they rode it together too....

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I can't believe that FBI agent clicked on that .rar file. :stewart:
Only tracking the most prolific hacker of all time and my man is out here downloading files laughing it up :heh:

Also, VERY interesting that the FBI is trying to hunt Wellick and Elliot while still trying to keep the DA/China out of it. At some point it's going to be impossible to get deeper while protecting China and they're going to have to make a decision, especially about ole girl.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Only tracking the most prolific hacker of all time and my man is out here downloading files laughing it up :heh:

Also, VERY interesting that the FBI is trying to hunt Wellick and Elliot while still trying to keep the DA/China out of it. At some point it's going to be impossible to get deeper while protecting China and they're going to have to make a decision, especially about ole girl.

I think her boss, Sanatiago is an DA agent and he's influencing the investigation for them. He was "sick" while people got shot up in the lobby and China and he also pushed for the BOLO on Cisco who was then clapped :patrice: