The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Dope episode.

I missed the scene with white rose because i had a phone call....someone summarize that part for me please.
Basically told pryce
tumblr_ls5e6gOWQy1qmarbdo1_500.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Where the fukk do I begin
PF4QIHHq_o.gif

RIP Joanna Wellick....you thought you were too cute to get got but a simp bartender was the end of your chapter :dayum: Kid's on a one way ticket into the system :snoop:

Darlene out here fully working with the fed bugging Elliot's computer :scust: But he knows so how long is he going to drag this out :ohhh:

White Rose telling Price to pull up after all those megalomaniacal speechs from last season :birdman:

Elliot out here losing track of who he's giving his inner monologue to giving Krista too much info now. When he phased into Mr. Robot right in front of her eyes :picard:

Robot better not touch her neither :pacspit:

This season about to be :banderas:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Let's hope we get a return of Euro Bateman after what happened to his wife :demonic:. Last season he was mostly MIA, but when he did pop up seemed too lovey dovey with Elliot/Mr. Robot for me :dame:.

Euro Jolie will be missed :mjcry:. Didn't realize the full effect that Swedish Snapper would have on DJ boyfriend :wow:.

Krista meeting Mr. Robot for the first time :merchant:. Mr. Robot saying what we are all thinking about Krista :shaq:, but not letting her play any mind games with him :leostare:. The part about Elliot's dad pushing him out the window is true right? My memory is hazy on the details of the accident and if that really happened or if Elliot jumped out the window.

White Rose not playing any games with Price - "My success comes before yours" I know about your little blonde pet project too :ufdup:.

Elliot showing the FBI who is really compromised :sas2:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The medical examiner was cutting here head open for the autopsy breh, it's a wrap for Mrs Tyrell
damn i must have missed a scene. my DVR was doing some whack shyt. :beli:

edit: yeah i missed like a whole 10 minutes. fukk comcast. :francis: darlene being in elliot's apartment makes way more sense now. :gladbron:i thought they purposely skipped over why she was there as elliot blacking out or some shyt. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Esmail loves avoiding shooting people in the center of the camera.

breh.....thats the best part of the show...the way its filmed is so unique and beautiful....:banderas:

Tyrell's wife had it comin'....the blood on the baby's face look like they took a page from Power...:sas2:

I got a feeling Darlene is helping elliot fukk over the FBI...whether she knows it or not is yet to be seen...:sas2:

once again i'm callin it....Mr. Robot ain't the only person livin in the house of Elliot....:sas2:

off topic....does Darlene look a lot like Kat Dennings to anyone else?...

221299_o02dc.jpg

minus the big ass titties of course...:noah:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
breh.....thats the best part of the show...the way its filmed is so unique and beautiful....:banderas:

Tyrell's wife had it comin'....the blood on the baby's face look like they took a page from Power...:sas2:

I got a feeling Darlene is helping elliot fukk over the FBI...whether she knows it or not is yet to be seen...:sas2:

once again i'm callin it....Mr. Robot ain't the only person livin in the house of Elliot....:sas2:

off topic....does Darlene look a lot like Kat Dennings to anyone else?...

221299_o02dc.jpg

minus the big ass titties of course...:noah:

What you mean by Mr. Robot not being the only other person in Elliot's head?
Because I kind of have the same suspicion but we might be talking about something different.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
What you mean by Mr. Robot not being the only other person in Elliot's head?
Because I kind of have the same suspicion but we might be talking about something different.

i said in another post that i believe Mr. Robot is one of several other characters in Elliot's mind...i think a lot of what we are seeing is based off of his disorder....members of fSociety are all in his head....Tyrell...Krista...all personalities within Elliot....the only one's i feel are definitely real are Angela and us as the 4th wall....but like i said i'm just takin a stab....:hubie: