The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Irving had to be inspired by Jack from the Shining... The way he keeps talking about finishing his book, the way he snapped and used that axe

We gonna find out that book is gonna be nothing but gibberish for 400+ pages with the same sentence :merchant:
He's under Whiterose mind control too

remember how we were talking how when they first drove to the cabin, it reminded us of the opening scene in The Shining
FlashyBiodegradableFirefly-max-1mb.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
yo if you rewatch this show you pick up on A LOT OF THINGS. wow. :wow:

I put my homeboy onto it on Friday. He was hooked halfway through ep 1

Going back to S1, I realized that Elliot looked so bugged out when he went to the Dark Army farm and saw the buildings because

It's the place in the painiting in Krista's office
mMUD1FN.jpg

Also

When Price meets Angela in the season 1 finale - he tells her she'll come to understand the confidence that comes with having a huge conglomerate behind you. I really do think he'll name her CEO :lupe:

The way Irving kept talking about his book this season makes me wonder will they focus on him finishing the book next season? :patrice:Might be a case of The Watchmen with "The Tales of the Black Freighter" dropping some gems next season
707608-blackfreighter_1.jpg
I think it's possible they release it as a real book - like 'The Red Wheelbarrow' :leon:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Dunno if it's been posted yet but I finally understood what White Rose's battyboi said to Elliot before he shot himself in the head...he said "Take care of her" to Elliot :ohhh:

Now we have to figure out if he meant "Take care of her:mjcry:" or "Take care of her:demonic:"

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
@PlayerNinety_Nine what if Red Wheelbarrow book basically Mr. Robot's entire story arc:ohhh::mindblown::lupe:

I only listened to the audiobook, so I don't have a copy to hand. What did they say in it? :lupe:

I'm still pretty sure the drug trip in S1 E4 laid out all five seasons, but we won't know for sure until we see what happens to Angela next season.:ohhh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Season was hot from start to finish. Elliot gonna finally get revenge for Shayla then team up with a new squad and decimate the DA next season. Im in.

Never thought of that.
:ohhh:Mr. Robot will want to create a new F-Society, since Price pointed out that he can't ever be a "leader" if he doesn't have anyone left to follow him.