The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So that dominican drug dealer is back again next season :beli:. I hate how certain people on this show are like herpes and just keep coming back, like that fukker who elliot got the dog from:martin:
All of a sudden gyp rosetti reveals he was a former #2 and is now doing random shyt :dwillhuh:, plus he mentioned whiterose made him give up the bussy and "taste her" :gucci:.

The government is a fukking joke on this show: These people decimated the US economy and committed 71 september 11s, but sure we'll give you immunity :comeon::comeon::comeon:

I'm kinda upset that Edgelord Elliot suddenly has the upper hand against the Dark Army :francis:. These people just finessed the entire world, but just bc our resident autistic schizophrenic got his certs up they are at his mercy. Seems like it was too easy

Still hate agent Dom and am unsure as to why she was kept alive all those times last season :stopitslime:.

Not interested in Angela's nervous breakdown or the reveal of her father :yeshrug:. Price needs to die I can't stand that smug piece of shyt :pacspit:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don't really think i like or actively root for any of the characters on the show :patrice: The show is quality though so I let that ride.

In episode 8 that lady who was walking around an even filthier NY barefoot :scust: And Elliot desecrating the mosque by walking all over with shoes on :hhh:

I'm kinda tired off them flashing back to Elliot childhood especially since this guy can't remember shyt

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The biggest and most unrealistic problem I have with the show - where are the rats?
:mjlol:

The city is already crawling with them, with even more trash than usual lining the street they would be overrun :patrice:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Breh tyrell's wife was an important character... you think what happened to her wont cause Tyrell to become extremely dangerous:usure:

Idk I'm failing to see her as a factor in the show except they used her to show sex scenes. We didn't need to see all her bdsm activities only for her to die early

Tyrell already is an unhinged individual. This hastens his descent into full on psycho, but him killing that lady for no reason might have done that already

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
We all like Leon, but Leon is 100% Dark Army through and through.

fSociety's gonna need their own Leon in this fight :jawalrus:

So a trained assassin will get murked by some Dominican off the block :usure:

Vera is another in a long list of annoying ass people on the show, I'm hoping Leon gives him a slow death :mjgrin:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I know that time travel is a theory on what DA wants. but am getting some "bringing back dead people " vibe:leostare: . Maybe that is what WR promised Angela. Also the way he told the chinese cat " I will look for you on the outside " or something like that:patrice:

I thought it was some kind of cloning facility and they are moving it to Congo where less prying eyes are. So they would resurrect the dead or some shyt

The time travel seems a bit more farfetched, but kinda in line with China Mac always going off about time

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So a trained assassin will get murked by some Dominican off the block :usure:

Vera is another in a long list of annoying ass people on the show, I'm hoping Leon gives him a slow death :mjgrin:

I didn't say Vera is going to kill Leon, I was just saying that there's gonna come a point where fSociety might need someone who is willing to pull a trigger since none of them are 'bout that life

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I didn't say Vera is going to kill Leon, I was just saying that there's gonna come a point where fSociety might need someone who is willing to pull a trigger since none of them are 'bout that life
To be fair Robot pulled that trigger on Tyrell :francis:the gun didn't want to corporate though

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

N99FH9V.jpg
Still waitin on the fsociety masked Elliot
I ordered Whtie Rose, Mr. Robot, Angela, and Darlene from Walmart, coming next week. Getting Elliot and masked Elliot for Christmas
:myman: