The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean she wanted to find the DA. Sucks for her that she met the DA right hand man though:francis:
she would've eventually found em but darlene's dumbass served her up on a silver platter

as many times as santiago went the fukk off around her, why on earth would she snitch in front of him? :gucci: darlene apologists :scust:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Now I'm curious as to what effect resetting 5/9 will really have in the world of Mr. Robot :lupe:. Darlene's hooker friend wasn't happy about her debt coming back and the Dark Army didn't seem concerned with Elliot's plan.

There were enough real world references (Trump, DNC Russian hacking, etc) that I suspect that the show is suggesting that the world we're currently living in IS the post-5/9-reset dystopian future.

The show just took a different route in 2015 to get to the same place we are now in 2017/2018 :mjcry:.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Excellent season finale to an excellent season, can't say anything that wasn't said already,

I never been so happy to see a character stay alive.. Darlene is still with us, thanks Joey :whew:

Now with Vera and his fukkery goons in the mix with all these crazy characters,
Season 4 is gonna be raw

We gotta wait till next year tho :mjcry:

Last edited:

Spin

All Star
Daps
Price's face when Angela brought up her mom coming back was Priceless :troll:.

Esmail has to be up there with Scorsese and Tarantino when it comes to music selection. Almost every episode I end up shazaming at least one song. Great overall season.

The setting of Elliot's apartment couldn't be more perfect. He's basically in the middle of Chinatown so the Dark Army's presence is always near. The area is going through a change with all the hipsters and creative eclectic types moving in.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Joey BadA$$ coming through in the clutch like Kobe

Mr. Robot and Elliot back on speaking terms

Darlene still alive

Season finale of the best show on television

black-kid-crying.gif

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Irving had to be inspired by Jack from the Shining... The way he keeps talking about finishing his book, the way he snapped and used that axe

We gonna find out that book is gonna be nothing but gibberish for 400+ pages with the same sentence :merchant:
He's under Whiterose mind control too