The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Wtf does that even mean

My question is how is it even possible

The answer will make sense when you’re done with the season.

I can’t tell you the answer to your question without spoiling something that is revealed later. Unless you want me to. It’s not a world ending reveal but it’s worth holding out on.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The answer will make sense when you’re done with the season.

I can’t tell you the answer to your question without spoiling something that is revealed later. Unless you want me to. It’s not a world ending reveal but it’s worth holding out on.
Aight. Props

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
I just found out over the weekend that I missed all of season 2. No wonder I was so lost all of season 3.
When is season 3 going to be up on Prime?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If she wanted to be a super cop, she gotta face super villains :demonic: :ufdup:
Dom's arc is basically the same as Emily Blunt's in Sicario. Thought she was about it up until she foudn what she was looking for and was categorically broken.

Absolutely everyone who thrives as a player in the game in this show is completely insane. And as Elliot's feats become more and more incredible we find out more and more that he's probably the craziest of them all.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished Season 3. Definitely gave me Breaking Bad season 4 level vibes. Loved it overall, even the episode with Elliott hanging out with Trenton's brother. Nice to see a Mosque and Islam shown in a positive light in a TV show.

Gotta say, I purposely did not follow this thread while the show was going on (binged it). Some of you dudes are going "LOST" with your theories about the show, I'm just gonna let it play out, it's clear Esmail has a plan. Also, I still remember Season 4 of Breaking Bad thread on :hamster: and this one a$$hole would post spoilers and pretend they were his own theories, and then the infamous picture of Gus's face blown off that someone posted right before the season finale. And dudes were saying no way that shyt is real. I read the thread after watching, but I would've been heated if I saw that and watched the finale being spoiled. Dudes do shyt like that in the Game of Thrones threads too, posting "theories" that are actually shyt from the books and what not. Any way, this thread has been a good example of just following the show and throwing your theories out there, some people got shyt right so props

Back to the show, as I was watching the season, I kept thinking that Mr. Robot and Elliott can't stay enemies, they gotta work together again, I wonder if the show can pull it off, and it did. Season 4 gonna be :wow: no doubt about it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not even finished yet but god damn! :wow:
This is now my #2 show and it's not even finished yet. As much as The Wire was about something, this is as well but they are getting even closer to the heart of the matter and are just more dramatic about it. They really raised the stakes this season.
The Dark Army plays for keeps!:demonic:
"Worthy fukkin' adversary."