The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Dom got what she wanted. She got confirmation first hand that the DA is real and they ain’t for games. She should be happy. They didn’t kill her, they gave her a job and fast track to promotions. She will slowly melt away her sense of honor and duty and either succumb to the DA life or put a bullet in her own brain.

What I told you about White Rose and her errand boy. I knew one of them would collide with the bullet. I have a feeling White Rose will try to make Elliot her new boo thang for sure. Except Mr Robot ain’t with the shyts...

Vera coming back will hopefully give Elliot the true muscle he needs to combat the DA on all fronts. I also think Price will join to get back White Rose and Angela will come back. F society 2.0 or 3.0? Either way Elliot will have the followers and team he needs.

Irving is top goon this season. He is always 2 steps ahead of everyone. Everyone. Joey Badass was fire as well. Dude just a great goon. His acting has been superb this season. I hope he don’t get typed cast but he plays a henchman pretty well.

Overall, great season. Going to binge watch over the holidays the whole season... blessmail the gawd

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when people thought there was going to be time travel this season?

latest

There's your time travel:mjlol:

Season was :wow:

Dom took so many L's :picard:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm late as fukk but this is the best show on TV this year by a wide margin. The only wild card at this point is "Black Mirror" season 4, and I'm not even sure if I want to compare an anthology series to this.

I don't know what else to say....incredible writing, acting, cinematography, music selection....just a master class in TV. Vince Gilligan would be proud.

Side note, I'm probably in the minority here but I agree with Dom about Darlene. I see people saying "well, if Dom hadn't been running around name dropping White Rose and The Dark Army"....I mean, that's her job. It's not like the bytch works at Cost-Co. She's an FBI agent. But even being an FBI agent, somebody like Dom would have no reason to cross paths with The Dark Army unless Elliot and Darlene did 5/9.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm late as fukk but this is the best show on TV this year by a wide margin. The only wild card at this point is "Black Mirror" season 4, and I'm not even sure if I want to compare an anthology series to this.

I don't know what else to say....incredible writing, acting, cinematography, music selection....just a master class in TV. Vince Gilligan would be proud.

Side note, I'm probably in the minority here but I agree with Dom about Darlene. I see people saying "well, if Dom hadn't been running around name dropping White Rose and The Dark Army"....I mean, that's her job. It's not like the bytch works at Cost-Co. She's an FBI agent. But even being an FBI agent, somebody like Dom would have no reason to cross paths with The Dark Army unless Elliot and Darlene did 5/9.

Fred.

Nah breh she was obsessed with this shyt ever since she was sniffing around busting Fsociety and finding out who white rose was... Did she not think she wouldn't be on their radar sooner or later??? :francis: She can blame darlene yes, but let's keep it 100 she could easily have been killed for fukking around but for all her efforts in being an idealistic fbi agent her attempts at justice is for naught this was bigger than her.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh she was obsessed with this shyt ever since she was sniffing around busting Fsociety and finding out who white rose was... Did she not think she wouldn't be on their radar sooner or later??? :francis: She can blame darlene yes, but let's keep it 100 she could easily have been killed for fukking around but for all her efforts in being an idealistic fbi agent her attempts at justice is for naught this was bigger than her.

I'm saying, she was in charge of catching the culprits of 5/9. She was basically like Pachino's character in "Heat"....no life but her job. Obviously she OD'ed on trying to crack the case but the case wouldn't exist in the first place if not for Elliot and Darlene.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm saying, she was in charge of catching the culprits of 5/9. She was basically like Pachino's character in "Heat"....no life but her job. Obviously she OD'ed on trying to crack the case but the case wouldn't exist in the first place if not for Elliot and Darlene.

Fred.
Nah, fukk Dom. She just a bitter lesbian mad that Darlene only put her to sleep to get her badge. She didn't have a life before, to me she upgraded :manny:

:troll:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See this the siht that fcuked your girls life. Just like her, you dont know when to stop.

Fred.

Dom's FBI. It's her job to investigate White Rose and the Dark Army. Can't be mad at her.

My only gripe is she couldn't connect the dots or ask Darlene about WR/DA. She was growing suspicious of Santiago, felt Darlene was hiding something, and too many coincidences were adding up. She should have seen something happening bigger than herself, but she was a bit too naive to realize how deep she was in with some dirty players. Her eyes are open now.

Did Darlene deserve that? Idk, maybe, probably but Dom was chasing her tail while everyone around her was keeping her in the dark about the important details. She was waaaaayyyy in the trap before Darlene/Santiago triggered it. But going forward I think we're going to see Dom lose more of her innocence. She's a good foil or Darl, just needs to smarten up in these e-streets.