The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Seriously I'm curious, what are your problems with this episode?

The editing was cringeworthy. There were 2 different moments where they spliced two scenes together and kept cutting back and forth between them. This did not work at all because the outcome of those scenes was so heavily telegraphed from the beginning that all tension defated (i.e. Santiago murdered and Price is the father). Came off as corny and try-hard

I dislike where Dom's plot went, and there are lots of potential holes that will need to get filled in next season (but I will withhold final judgement until it all plays out)

I severely hate the character Irving and find all his scenes corny and try-hard.

The post credits scene was a dud. Only the most obsessive of fans care about Vera. It seemed very tacked on.

Elliot outsmarting the entire Dark Army just seems ridiculous and not grounded in the reality of the established universe.

But in the end, a lot of this just nitpicking. The real problem with this show is the lack of great characters.

Elliot
Leon
Price

Thats it.

EDIT: and yes, i am embellishing for the purpose of trolling

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All this time travel and alternate dimension stuff just made me think of Donnie Darko.

Also, Elliot straight up making up being pushed out the window reinforces how broken of a character he really is. That was one of his most defining life moments and it was another of his delusions. I always thought that was one of his trigger moments for Mr. Robot but he's just been crazy from the jump.

Relate to us millenials Elliot. :mjcry::lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The editing was cringeworthy. There were 2 different moments where they spliced two scenes together and kept cutting back and forth between them. This did not work at all because the outcome of those scenes was so heavily telegraphed from the beginning that all tension defated (i.e. Santiago murdered and Price is the father). Came off as corny and try-hard

I dislike where Dom's plot went, and there are lots of potential holes that will need to get filled in next season (but I will withhold final judgement until it all plays out)

I severely hate the character Irving and find all his scenes corny and try-hard.

The post credits scene was a dud. Only the most obsessive of fans care about Vera. It seemed very tacked on.

Elliot outsmarting the entire Dark Army just seems ridiculous and not grounded in the reality of the established universe.

But in the end, a lot of this just nitpicking. The real problem with this show is the lack of great characters.

Elliot
Leon
Price

Thats it.

EDIT: and yes, i am embellishing for the purpose of trolling
:russ::deadmanny:

This is why I'm not getting into this with you. I rather talk about what you didn't like about season 7 on got.

And Mr robot shyts all over got

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
This episode. This season. One of the best seasons in television ever

Grant thought he was sooo cool pulling up to the Mandarin* version of 'Bang Bang'. Some other shyt

Irving hitting 'em with the Ray J I hit it first

Again they leave me up in the air about White Rose's project

Dom, completely eviscerated Darlene. Ouch. Hoping Darlene will have a chance to redeem herself.

And Dom, if you couldn't tell by looking at her, the acting leaves no doubt that's Meryl Streep's daughter

Just a satisfying season, I really expect it to catch on with the masses next season

:salute:

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the key they can decript and thus using their data. No phisical damage was done. Only that the data was "locked".
Ok got it. I was under the impression they deleted all digital records as well. Obviously whiterose played them, but I thought that was the original reason f society was targeting the hard copy storage center.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
I caught the last few episodes this season. Even though I wasn't caught up with the storyline, I still found it very entertaining. I'm going to have to binge it when it comes up on prime.