The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that time travel is a theory on what DA wants. but am getting some "bringing back dead people " vibe:leostare: . Maybe that is what WR promised Angela. Also the way he told the chinese cat " I will look for you on the outside " or something like that:patrice:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I know that time travel is a theory on what DA wants. but am getting some "bringing back dead people " vibe:leostare: . Maybe that is what WR promised Angela. Also the way he told the chinese cat " I will look for you on the outside " or something like that:patrice:

He said "know that I will find you as soon as our project is complete, but for the here and now, our time has come"

Based on what Price told Angela when she was talking about White Rose promising her that she'd see her mother again and WR telling his/her lover/assistant he'd see him again, yes, I think White Rose (in her mind) on a mission to try and manipulate time but Price thinks it's all BS and it's not possible and that WR is just a lunatic (I do too. #teamnotimetravel till I die lol)

As much of a pawn as Price is/was, I actually think his overall play has been a pretty good one in the long run (if you can brush off the L's he's taken this season)

If the guy pulling my strings and the guy who put me in power was probably a delusional psychopath who thinks he can access multiple realities or make time travel happen, the best thing I could do is eat off the plate he's not concerned with ie. make myself a billionaire in reality while he's putting on dresses, hacking and trying to access alternate ones.

And based on what we saw this ep, Price has done pretty well for himself.

59230592_sdfghdfhssdfhsdf.png

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
That would be....

Badass:sas1:

‘Mr. Robot’ Is One of the Best Dramas on TV, Again

Great season. I guess ratings are low (@HHR :ufdup:)

I thought Portia DD was great this season.

I stayed up way too late every week but it was worth it

Leave me alone, i'm caught up. Gonna watch the finale tonight. There's been some odd stuff in this season, but overall it's been great and by far my favorite season thus far.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just naturally assume that's what asians tell each other when something bout to down. Glenn told that to his bird once Gawd Negan got to him...
tumblr_ofk1smWNyD1rszoo3o1_500.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He said "know that I will find you as soon as our project is complete, but for the here and now, our time has come"

Based on what Price told Angela when she was talking about White Rose promising her that she'd see her mother again and WR telling his/her lover/assistant he'd see him again, yes, I think White Rose (in her mind) on a mission to try and manipulate time but Price thinks it's all BS and it's not possible and that WR is just a lunatic (I do too. #teamnotimetravel till I die lol)

As much of a pawn as Price is/was, I actually think his overall play has been a pretty good one in the long run (if you can brush off the L's he's taken this season)

If the guy pulling my strings and the guy who put me in power was probably a delusional psychopath who thinks he can access multiple realities or make time travel happen, the best thing I could do is eat off the plate he's not concerned with ie. make myself a billionaire in reality while he's putting on dresses, hacking and trying to access alternate ones.

And based on what we saw this ep, Price has done pretty well for himself.

59230592_sdfghdfhssdfhsdf.png
Price paid for house and his butler in e-coins :patrice:might need to drop some e-coins for a comb for Angela as well

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The email contained just the encryption key, not a backup of their servers.

And the blank CD is (probably) the same one we saw Elliot access twice in season one, when he was viewing his own online artifacts and later after Darlene tells him they're brother and sister. IIRC Mr. Robot is in control for the entire 3 day period between the 5/9 hack and Elliot waking up in Tyrell's SUV, so he would have had time to visit the apartment and put the encryption key on that CD.
So he would need to send them the backup of their servers as well to reverse the hack?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
we good up here in Canada....for now :lupe:
I'm in Spain ane I'm :lupe: too. Fcking US is setting a precedent and these greedy fcukers will want more money from us by selling "internet packs".

Either way US is fcuked up. Talking to a homie of mine from Miami. The prices they pay for basic internet and now this...god damn.

Eliott hac these motherfcukers maynnne.