The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Why would the drug dealer team up with the guy who sent him to prison?

Elliot got him in, but Elliot also got him out, and based on what Vera said in this episode:

"I'm just a brave traveller who's finally come home."

I don't know, I'm not acting like I know for sure, but that sounds like something a follower or disciple would say.

And if home is where Elliot lives, Elliot might be his North Star.

wLWcfm2.png

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Elliot got him in, but Elliot also got him out, and based on what Vera said in this episode:

"I'm just a brave traveller who's finally come home."

I don't know, I'm not acting like I know for sure, but that sounds like something a follower or disciple would say.

And if home is where Elliot lives, Elliot might be his North Star.

wLWcfm2.png

Terrifying.

If Esmail finds a way to get the audience on the side of a murderous rapist.:mindblown:

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Terrifying.

If Esmail finds a way to get the audience on the side of a drug dealing, murderous rapist.:mindblown:

I doubt Blessmail can get us 100% on his side, but if you can, imagine a scenario where Leon or someone like Leon is standing in the way of Elliot getting to White Rose, I could imagine a scenario where Vera sacrifices himself for the man who brought him "home".

This is all just storytelling speculation at this point, but I'm fukkin' geeked off this shyt right now :russ:

Need to open Final Draft and get back on my shyt :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Elliott is gonna have to move. He's a dead man on the dark army..i feel like iother vera might pull up him on some side mission shyt or Elliott might visit the congo to initiate a hack. I like the idea of a joey badass backstory episode too. Why is he so trusted?

That would be....

Badass:sas1:

‘Mr. Robot’ Is One of the Best Dramas on TV, Again

Great season. I guess ratings are low (@HHR :ufdup:)

I thought Portia DD was great this season.

I stayed up way too late every week but it was worth it

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Price told elliott and euro bateman they cant be lone wolfs they need to inspire... Elliot can be calling home the troops

It never even crossed my mind that Elliot might have called him, in preparation after talking to Price :ohhh: I just assumed that he showed up on some 'bad penny' shyt

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it all and wow...:wow: Santiago went out horribly...hacked to death, price might be angela's pops. Leon killing like 5 dudes to save Elliot on behalf of white rose.

The only thing I'm pissed about is Dom, bytch you was chasing dark army from day 1 they could have just killed you and been done with it. At least look on the fukking bright side, your not dead!!!:stopitslime:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Ok. So the email he sent to e Corp contained the encryption key and the back up to all their data correct?

One last thing. Wasn’t the blank CD get created before the 5/9 hack? Did he just add the backup files to the blank cd after the hack? Just want to fully comprehend everything.

The email contained just the encryption key, not a backup of their servers.

And the blank CD is (probably) the same one we saw Elliot access twice in season one, when he was viewing his own online artifacts and later after Darlene tells him they're brother and sister. IIRC Mr. Robot is in control for the entire 3 day period between the 5/9 hack and Elliot waking up in Tyrell's SUV, so he would have had time to visit the apartment and put the encryption key on that CD.