The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah that is what pissed me off about Dom on how she blame Darlene for getting recruited into the Dark Army. bytch you was the one that kept on name dropping Whiterose's name to everyone. Santiago tried his best on keeping you out of it by constantly telling you to shut the fukk up and stay in your lane but you wouldn't listen.
Dom would've never been in any of that shyt if Darlene hadn't tried to fukk her badge off, got caught, and snitched to the ONE person that was outside of Dom's net regarding the investigation :dead: Darlene gotta be the dumbest person left alive in the show at this point

like she didn't end last season looking all :merchant: finding out that the FBI already had her whole team sized up :snoop:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Been jamming this all morning, been walking around the house like
cfa24b2e33b759a4b631645c7a744f46.500x215x17.gif

That whole scene screamed Tarantino.

I even made my own lyrics for the track "something something bang bang this is the mafia way" lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that is what pissed me off about Dom on how she blame Darlene for getting recruited into the Dark Army. bytch you was the one that kept on name dropping Whiterose's name to everyone. Santiago tried his best on keeping you out of it by constantly telling you to shut the fukk up and stay in your lane but you wouldn't listen.
Dom is that typical character in a series who thinks black and white with over confidence and naive mindset.
I can't even think of any examples from other movies/series but we see it all the time where that character is set up for that big L from the moment they appear on screen.

Like Dom is a fish whos trying to conquer the little bowl of her environment. She conquered that and somehow entered as the same fish but into a vast ocean or in the deep end of the swimming pool.

So when she was always trying hard as fukk I never took her serious from the start lol.

Now she tryna blame Darlene

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Dom would've never been in any of that shyt if Darlene hadn't tried to fukk her badge off, got caught, and snitched to the ONE person that was outside of Dom's net regarding the investigation :dead: Darlene gotta be the dumbest person left alive in the show at this point

like she didn't end last season looking all :merchant: finding out that the FBI already had her whole team sized up :snoop:
Highkey all these women dumb

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dom is that typical character in a series who thinks black and white with over confidence and naive mindset.
I can't even think of any examples from other movies/series but we see it all the time where that character is set up for that big L from the moment they appear on screen.

Like Dom is a fish whos trying to conquer the little bowl of her environment. She conquered that and somehow entered as the same fish but into a vast ocean or in the deep end of the swimming pool.

So when she was always trying hard as fukk I never took her serious from the start lol.

In that regard Dom reminds me of Van Alden from Boardwalk Empire
boardwalk_vanalden.jpg

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

hated dom from the beginning. She was in over her head from the beginning and she had so many opportunities to get out of this mess but continued to push the case. Santiago even was pleading with her to stop lookin into this. I wish Rosetti would have given her that work with the Axe then whiterose would give Santiago and his ensure drinking mom that work.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hack was completed and the encryption did self destruct. Mr. Robot made a backup and hid it in a CD the same way Elliot stores data of people he has to "delete" from his life. Mr. Robot would have told Elliot this a long time ago if they could have had a conversation the way they did throughout tonight's episode, the whole "there's a part of you in me" thing.
Ok. So the email he sent to e Corp contained the encryption key and the back up to all their data correct?

One last thing. Wasn’t the blank CD get created before the 5/9 hack? Did he just add the backup files to the blank cd after the hack? Just want to fully comprehend everything.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Highkey all these women dumb
Angela out here believing in delusions and fairy tales :dayum:

Dom still thinking she could just do her job until it was entirely too late :francis:

Darlene being utterly inept on everything outside of being Elliot's tether to reality :snoop:

:jbhmm:

There's definitely a case for some no-life feminist blogger out there :dame: