The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
In his convo with Grant before dipping, did he basically say he used to be White Rose's boy toy in the past :dame:.
When he started flexing on Grant I was :ohhh: and :hhh: at the same time.

He used to be her No. 2. He looked like a lakey, bur Gip is more respected than everybody :ohhh:

Yeah...and he used to "taste" him too :hhh:

Last edited:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Footage of me after watching this season

giphy.gif

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I thought he just wanted to fukk angela tbh. But this a better outcome :ohhh:
Mr robot and Elliot teaming together the best feud turn into team ever since Daniel Bryan and Kane:wow:
Joey Bada$$ so goat as Leon he need to be on Season 4. Its one of those characters where it just seems like a role that was destined for him.
Dom :mjlol::camby: Don't come at Darlene. It's not her fault you stuck your nose so far deep into this situation you weren't prepared for that :demonic:

Homie coming back from Season 1 was the best part of the finale for me:damn: He was the best part about season 1. So ready for the next season

:damn::damn::damn: but now we gotta wait:damn::damn::damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Mr robot and Elliot teaming together the best feud turn into team ever since Daniel Bryan and Kane:wow:
Joey Bada$$ so goat as Leon he need to be on Season 4. Its one of those characters where it just seems like a role that was destined for him.
Dom :mjlol::camby: Don't come at Darlene. It's not her fault you stuck your nose so far deep into this situation you weren't prepared for that :demonic:

Homie coming back from Season 1 was the best part of the finale for me:damn: He was the best part about season 1. So ready for the next season

Darlene still got stans? :hhh: As many times as she's been hit with the verbal electric chair you'd think people would fall back. She don't even react to getting her life told on anymore :scust: dark army had to the gun to her head and she was already halfway to the crossroads.

At this rate, Vera might be the best thing to ever happen her :what: you can have her breh

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Yeah that is what pissed me off about Dom on how she blame Darlene for getting recruited into the Dark Army. bytch you was the one that kept on name dropping Whiterose's name to everyone. Santiago tried his best on keeping you out of it by constantly telling you to shut the fukk up and stay in your lane but you wouldn't listen.