Daps
I'm about to rewatch season 1 & season 2 ASAP knowing what I know now :wow:
Name a show out right now that calls for this

YOU CAN'T
tumblr_o5l2u9tDtU1v5ctl0o2_r1_raw.gif

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps

Tyrell has nothing to lose and gives no fukks so its on now and he will be working from the inside as the top man. Its funny on twitter that people hated Vera so much they don't want him to come back even if it means Elliot getting revenge or Leon killing him. They just want Vera to stay gone forever. The actor should take that as a compliment he made the villain so convincing and evil. One woman on twitter said she cant stand the sight of him.:lolbron:
Can’t wait

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Mr. Robot' Creator Discusses That "Savage" Season 3 Finale Twist and the Show's Imminent End

In the past, you have talked about envisioning Mr. Robot as a five-season arc. Exiting season three and heading into season four, does that plan remain intact?

Honestly, I've always said it's four or five seasons, and I've said that because I think it's somewhere in between. Whether that means the next two seasons are two short seasons, or it could technically still be two full ten-episode seasons, we're still kind of figuring that out. It's something the writers' room and I take very seriously. We never want to feel like we're treading water. Hopefully it fits into two more seasons, but we're trying to figure out that number.

Every season ends with a post-credits scene that at least partly defines the next season. This year ended with the return of the "Savage Traveler" known as Fernando Vera, one of Elliot's oldest enemies. Is season four the season of Vera?

I don't want to give away any spoilers, but Vera definitely plays a critical part in the next season.

How long have you known exactly how Vera would fit back into the story? Did you have his comeback in mind as far back as when Mr. Robot was planned as a feature film?

No, because in the feature, there was no Vera. He was definitely a product of the adaptation to a TV series. In features, with characters, you have to be careful and you have to streamline them as much as possible and be focused in on the major players. For Vera, he's more of a character that I think can only be impactful on a TV show, especially with the way he disappears and reappears. That impact really hits you more when you're on a long-running series and you have all of that time to let the audience feel the gravity and weight of his return.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Man I used to see corny memes (so I thought) with Rami and the Hackerman but didnt bother checking the show.

4 days ago a girl bugged the hell out of me, ruined my high, to watch it. I binged this motherfcuker like it was 95% coke, stright from the jungles of Colombia.

God damn man. I never tought...but this show might end uo there with Sopranos and the Wire.

Great doesnt even come close.

Story, drama, comedy, stelar acting. It has it all mayne. It really does.

From Rami to Joey, WRose (dude is 52 yold ffs), Wellic...AND motherfcuker Gip Rosetti. It's mind blowing. Just like the actors from The Sopranos they all need a Emmy.

R.I.P. to Mrs Wellick. Baby, hope WR is right and I'll see you again soon :palm:

edit: and this Esmail...I hate him. He mindfukked me in 4 days more than my first lady ever did.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

edit 2: Vere back but who cares? He better come as a follower of Elliot the God or else...we got Gip and Leon. Fcuk his junkie ass.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elliott is gonna have to move. He's a dead man on the dark army..i feel like iother vera might pull up him on some side mission shyt or Elliott might visit the congo to initiate a hack. I like the idea of a joey badass backstory episode too. Why is he so trusted?