The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOT's season 7 was really bad though.

Holy shyt you made a good post. :ehh:

You're right, it was bad. And a lot of people realise this without saying it. However its a bit like 'Lost' at this this stage - lost its way but still compulsive viewing for the majority of viewers.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Darlene is dumb as fukk. Lets not give this girl credit when her resume is filled with fukkups. Trust Darlene brehs.

She guaranteed to get you murked at a diner, tazed and tossed in a pool with no pulse, painted as an iranian terrorist, and will have you under surveillance with the feds the whole time.

Dom :mjcry: she never gonna want to love anyone ever again

And yeah, Tyrell got bodied - but Price put the HEAT to Mr. Robot.

"I'm a leader! :stopitslime:"

":mjpls: ....and where are your followers? :sas2:"

:picard::picard::picard:
Cool I see that....but its not like the head of the FBI wouldn't have a means for burying that shyt...
breh Santiago already tried back in season 2 when he greenlit dark army shooting up ALL the feds china :dead: he tries that shyt again with the survivor and he may as well rock the chinese flag for tie at work

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Elliott took prices advice and got two recruits behind him Darlene and Tyrell to help him.
Darlene knew she would get caught by Dom she even said she has trouble sleeping and takes a lot of melatonin.

We don’t know the convo they had when darlene was caught. Tyrell mentions a man on the inside (Santiago) to Elliott and I bet Darlene told Dom who needed proof from Darlene which is why she was put in custody and she makes that face when Santiago starts freaking out. We never saw Elliott and Darlene full convo so we can assume he told her.

Predictions:
- white rose will tell Elliott what’s going on finally (Angela hinted at this)
-Angela is not being picked up by white rose she is being picked by e Corp and price. Now that he’s stepping down from his position he can tell her that he’s her father. It will snap her out of funk.

- dom will become a official unofficial member of f society.
-Erving will probably end up dying or Santiago.
- Darlene will get on a plane and a plane will blow up but I don’t think Darlene will actually die I think she will get to a destination similar to the scenery in the puzzle she was making when she was in custody. I think us and Elliot will think that’s shes dead which activates the revenge pact her and Elliott set up.

-Tyrell is basically waiting to expose e Corp so he is chillin right now.

- we will also find out something about why mr robot and why Elliott have been separated and why there was no scar from the gun shot on his torso when he met the drug dealer
:ohhh: I didn't even realize that :damn:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Darlene is dumb as fukk. Lets not give this girl credit when her resume is filled with fukkups. Trust Darlene brehs.

She guaranteed to get you murked at a diner, tazed and tossed in a pool with no pulse, painted as an iranian terrorist, and will have you under surveillance with the feds the whole time.

Dom :mjcry: she never gonna want to love anyone ever again

And yeah, Tyrell got bodied - but Price put the HEAT to Mr. Robot.

"I'm a leader! :stopitslime:"

":mjpls: ....and where are your followers? :sas2:"

:picard::picard::picard:

breh Santiago already tried back in season 2 when he greenlit dark army shooting up ALL the feds china :dead: he tries that shyt again with the survivor and he may as well rock the chinese flag for tie at work
I think Elliot knows Darlenes a fukk up and played it to his advantage. He told her and allowed her to do it knowing shes gonna fukk it up and have everyone think stage 3 is undoing the hack while he has a different plan set up