The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
9gZ09OpD.gif
One of my other favorite scenes in the show :russ:

Daps
I hope Darlene doesn't die:mjcry:

Shallow feelings aside, that whole speech about her being always second-string to Elliot is still ringing true through this series, and her fukkups reinforce that. I wonder if that story about her being abducted as a child is a hint about her current situation as an informant, as in she gets scooped up and treated as important because of what she knows, and then plucked out of the situation and back to regular life as events run their course.

I agree about the Tyrell/Mr. Robot/Price interaction. That is a series highlight. Him keeping his cool and checking them like bums despite the heavy blow he incurred really drives home the point about what it means to be a leader.

Looking forward to the end of this season.

BD Wong is legit. I respect his acting ability. It doesn't hurt that he looks like a supervillain too with a suit on.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wait a sec....just caught up in the thread....I'm really the only person that thinks that Darlene's plan succeeded?

She is flushing out the mole. She knew she could trust Dom so she got caught on purpose so she could flush him out. She knew Sentinal was impossible to get into so she took this route.

Or am I missing something crucial?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Wait a sec....just caught up in the thread....I'm really the only person that thinks that Darlene's plan succeeded?

She is flushing out the mole. She knew she could trust Dom so she got caught on purpose so she could flush him out. She knew Sentinal was impossible to get into so she took this route.

You honestly may be right.... but I honestly want the bytch dead. Once Gyp pays Darlene a visit....
gyprossetti234.gif
then we can move to Phase 4

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I definitely think this was a deeper play on her part

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Dope ep. I love the call back to the beginning and filling in all the pieces. It’s like Price said: things happen because men like me let it happen.

All safe and this whole saga only started because Price fell for Angela the moment he saw her. Will it prove his undoing?

:yeshrug: Probably

Price was dropping ether and gems in the same breathe. The way he belittled Tyrell but gave some good coaching to Mr Robot well he saw Elliot.

Angela might be on her way to Belize. I think Gyp is gonna tell santiago to murk her and Dom is going to have flash backs of getting her peach picked and save her at the last second.

The actor who plays Whiterose/Chinese government chaos machine is EXCELLENT. How he can go from stark and calm male to overly emotional female is great. Just great stuff. I have a feeling either her or her lover will have a bullet between the eyes when this is all over

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Sound theory breh. Didn't think about that. Seemed all too smooth that she was caught so easily. Is she that dumb or that smart? :jbhmm:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That last scene is one of my favorite of this series so far. That scenery including the cup dj looks like something a 1% elite rich villain would have in his crib.

The music that the cup dj was making doe:wow:

I'm ready to argue with any fan of any other TV show out that Mr robot is not only the best hands down but there is nothing remotely close.

Oh and shout out to Hendricks the bottle white rose was drinking from. That shyt is strong af

As good as this show is it hasn't touched got yet.