The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Wait a sec....just caught up in the thread....I'm really the only person that thinks that Darlene's plan succeeded?

She is flushing out the mole. She knew she could trust Dom so she got caught on purpose so she could flush him out. She knew Sentinal was impossible to get into so she took this route.

Or am I missing something crucial?

I would agree with you, other than the fact she tried to hack Dom's badge in the bar.

If she'd managed to pull off the hack there, she wouldn't have had to jack the badge at the crib.

When she was in the bathroom I just assumed she was

nsr.gif

"Should I eat the p*ssy for this badge? Should I not eat the p*ssy for this badge?".

Knowing Esmail, she could have come up with the plan in that moment, though.

Elliot knows about Santiago now, after Tyrell told him - and he seemingly has access to the Dark Army network too.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wait a sec....just caught up in the thread....I'm really the only person that thinks that Darlene's plan succeeded?

She is flushing out the mole. She knew she could trust Dom so she got caught on purpose so she could flush him out. She knew Sentinal was impossible to get into so she took this route.

I definitely think this was a deeper play on her part
I would agree with you, other than the fact she tried to hack Dom's badge in the bar.

If she'd managed to pull off the hack there, she wouldn't have had to jack the badge at the crib.

When she was in the bathroom I just assumed she was

nsr.gif

"Should I eat the p*ssy for this badge? Should I not eat the p*ssy for this badge?".

Knowing Esmail, she could have come up with the plan in that moment, though.

Elliot knows about Santiago now, after Tyrell told him - and he seemingly has access to the Dark Army network too.

I mean,yeah, if Darlene planned this whole thing then why did she have a scanner, went to the bathroom to see if it worked and then got frustrated it didn't. It wasn't until then that she went :shaq: on Dom as plan B.

Even if the argument is that Darlene's plan was to get locked up with the scanner/hack thing, it would be iffy writing as she's legit afraid of the Dark Army and she knows she's now in danger staying with the FBI :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm going to give you a fair chance and let you explain your reasons first.
:camby:

As though someone needs to explain how a show that is superior in literally every single way outside of writing is better overall

Plot, characters, acting, sets, cinematography, directing, costumes, longevity, epicness, entertainment value > just the writing

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:camby:

As though someone needs to explain how a show that is superior in literally every single way outside of writing is better overall

Plot, characters, acting, sets, cinematography, directing, costumes, longevity, epicness, entertainment value > just the writing
You are an obvious Stan of the Grrm and GOT. There is no way we can have a logical discussion :russ:

But you cannot be serious if you are implying that GOT cinematography and plot is better than Mr robot.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Maybe someone can answer this for me but is Leon a take on Charon from Greek Mythology? Charon is the ferryman who brings souls to the underworld hades across the river styx. Leon called himself a chaperone and brought Trenton and Mobley to their deaths. Seems to be his thing.
:ehh: no idea, but props on the mythology lesson

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You are an obvious Stan of the Grrm and GOT. There is no way we can have a logical discussion :russ:

But you cannot be serious if you are implying that GOT cinematography and plot is better than Mr robot.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan.... please don't do this.. they shouldn't even be compared, totally different shows. but this is the third season.... by this time in GOT, we had 5 warring families, a wedding (to rival 71 buildings), a non below average second season, about 20-30 interwoven characters with backstory and lore, and.......

just don't do this... we talking bout a show with an 8 million an episode budget by season 2... and based on bible sized books... the plot is deep and the camera work/locations are top notch

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps

Same thoughts as I

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Elliott took prices advice and got two recruits behind him Darlene and Tyrell to help him.
Darlene knew she would get caught by Dom she even said she has trouble sleeping and takes a lot of melatonin.

We don’t know the convo they had when darlene was caught. Tyrell mentions a man on the inside (Santiago) to Elliott and I bet Darlene told Dom who needed proof from Darlene which is why she was put in custody and she makes that face when Santiago starts freaking out. We never saw Elliott and Darlene full convo so we can assume he told her.

Predictions:
- white rose will tell Elliott what’s going on finally (Angela hinted at this)
-Angela is not being picked up by white rose she is being picked by e Corp and price. Now that he’s stepping down from his position he can tell her that he’s her father. It will snap her out of funk.

- dom will become a official unofficial member of f society.
-Erving will probably end up dying or Santiago.
- Darlene will get on a plane and a plane will blow up but I don’t think Darlene will actually die I think she will get to a destination similar to the scenery in the puzzle she was making when she was in custody. I think us and Elliot will think that’s shes dead which activates the revenge pact her and Elliott set up.

-Tyrell is basically waiting to expose e Corp so he is chillin right now.

- we will also find out something about why mr robot and why Elliott have been separated and why there was no scar from the gun shot on his torso when he met the drug dealer