The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
i feel like Vera is going to come back next season. Idk why lol
Breh I was thinking bout this the other day on how this motherfukker got over on Elliot and got away with it, I want Robot to get bloody vengeance for Elliot and Shayla
tenor.gif
She didn't deserve that

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just a little something I noticed skimming through last season

The room White Rose put Beta in

epst94Dp_o.jpg

jQrQMDrs_o.jpg

The current state of her apartment last episode

yFqcvykj_o.jpg

I forget if she already had it in there but I'm taking it as how much of an affect White Rose had on her

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Just a little something I noticed skimming through last season

The room White Rose put Beta in

epst94Dp_o.jpg

jQrQMDrs_o.jpg

The current state of her apartment last episode

yFqcvykj_o.jpg

I forget if she already had it in there but I'm taking it as how much of an affect White Rose had on her

There was more than that in common with that crib, breh :wow: . She had photos with the faces covered on the walls, like they did in the house. She also had a copy of Lolita in her cart and a fish (Qwerty). She even painted her apartment black - If you think back to the scenes of her rewinding the news footage - it was all pristine white.

Angela was all in on trying to recreate that experience.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Just watched the pilot of 'Counterpart' - the new JK Simmons show on Starz. :ohhh:

First episode is pretty good:leon:

I'm thinking this might be able to fill my weekly requirement for mindfukk TV once Mr. Robot is done.:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
OK I'll take the bait, and btw I really like game of thrones and don't think season 7 was that bad.

What actor in game of thrones performance is anywhere near the performance Rami has displayed as playing Elliott?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
OK I'll take the bait, and btw I really like game of thrones and don't think season 7 was that bad.

What actor in game of thrones performance is anywhere near the performance Rami has displayed as playing Elliott?
You are joking right? You are comparing the prrformance of ONE actor to the greatest cast of characters in TV history and world class acting from a chunk of them?
:mjlol:

aint even stick to the safe stuff like writing....went straight to the category that Mr Robot gets destroyed in:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You are joking right? You are comparing the prrformance of ONE actor to the greatest cast of characters in TV history and world class acting from a chunk of them?
:mjlol:

aint even stick to the safe stuff like writing....went straight to the category that Mr Robot gets destroyed in:wow:
I'm still waiting for your answer. Which actor in the game of thrones series is on the level of Rami's portrayal of Elliott?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rewatching the last 3 episodes... after Irving's speech to Robot on how virtually everything he has done really hadn't done any real damage because the rich is still rich and after Price's ether on Robot on how everything Robot has done because he has allowed it to happened along with Whiterose steam rolling everyone constantly being 12 steps ahead of everyone has me like :ohhh: realizing that over the past 2 decades D'Angelo was right all along...
raw

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Predictions:
- white rose will tell Elliott what’s going on finally (Angela hinted at this)
-Angela is not being picked up by white rose she is being picked by e Corp and price. Now that he’s stepping down from his position he can tell her that he’s her father. It will snap her out of funk.

I agree and also

I have a feeling she might end up succeeding Price. Going back to Elliot's withdrawal dream in S1 E4 - Elliot gives her the key he finds in his pie. (the key being a metaphor for leadership) and she accepts it. She's whylin right now, but I think she'll get straightened out this week. Also. as CEO of eCorp, she would be in a position to help lead the army Price talked about last episode. So far the plot has followed that one scene fairly closely. The last two segments of that dream are :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: as well.

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I agree and also

I have a feeling she might end up succeeding Price. Going back to Elliot's withdrawal dream in S1 E4 - Elliot gives her the key he finds in his pie. (the key being a metaphor for leadership) and she accepts it. She's whylin right now, but I think she'll get straightened out this week. Also. as CEO of eCorp, she would be in a position to help lead the army Price talked about last episode. So far the plot has followed that one scene fairly closely. The last two segments of that dream are :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: as well.
You might have inspired me to rewatch all 3 seasons :ohhh: