THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I don't even know how to call this season. On one hand I see the genius of esmail. On the other the negative press this show is getting right now is not wrong. Not a damn thing is happening.

Season 1 was so good because they were able to combine Elliot's issues with a clear plot that was always progressing.

Season 2 were getting backstory combined with like 5 different stories that's not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY HAS BEEN AWAY THE PAST TWO WEEKS ON A DRUG INDUCED FOREIGN fukkCATION AND JUST LANDED BACK IN THE STATES A FEW DAYS AGO :ahh:

THINKING THAT THE DRUGS HAD WORN OFF BY NOW, THE NATURE BOY DECIDED TO SMOKE A LIL DUST FOR THIS WEEK’S EPISODE OF MR. ROBOT :ahh:

LITTLE DID THE NATURE BOY KNOW THAT THE SHOW DECIDED TO SMOKE DUST WITH HIM:wtf:

HAD THE NATURE BOY ALL TYPES OF fukkED UP BREHS

ALMOST HAD THE NATURE BOY CALL UP ARN ANDERSON ASKING IF THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH OR FALL BRAWL WAS THE NEXT WCW PPV THEY HAD TO SHOW UP TO
hqdefault.jpg

FORGET TGIF BREHS…IT’S ALL ABOUT WORD UP WEDNESDAYS :banderas:

STEP BY STEP MEETS FULL HOUSE MEETS FAMILY MATTERS :leon:

HAD A BREH THINKING THE MISSING YOUNGEST DAUGHTER FROM FAMILY MATTERS WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THAT CAR :damn:
fm.jpg

ELLIOT’S MOM GIVING DARLENE BEATDOWNS SIMILAR TO THE ONES THE NATURE BOY DONE DISHED TO THAT fukkBOY HULK HOE-GAN TIME AND TIME AGAIN :heh:
Hulk_Hogan_Ric_Flair.jpg

BASED ESMAIL GETTING THE ORIGINAL INTERGALTIC nikka ALF TO MAKE A CAMEO :krs:
giphy.gif

EURO BATEMAN IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR :ooh: THE FERRAGAMO’S BREH :damn:

GAYDION MAKING A COMEBACK AS SOME SORT OF TWINK COP :scusthov:ONLY TO BE RUN OVER BY MY nikka ALF :mjlol:

#BLUELIVESMATTER :lolbron:

THE FIRST 20 MINUTES OF THIS EPISODE WAS NATURE BOY LEVEL GRADE A fukkERY

full

RAY & HIS GOONS GAVE ELLIOT A QUANTUM BEATING BACK IN TIME :ohhh:
1512984-980x.jpg

MOBLINDER TRYING TO GIVE BETA SEYFREID THE KHAN ACADMENY HACKING LESSONS :patrice:
sal-khan-khan-academy-3.jpg

JUST WHEN THE NATURE BOY THOUGHT THE TRIP WAS OVER, WE GOT THIS CAC MILLER LOOKING MOTHERfukkA SPEAKING MANDARIN TO THIS BOLO YEUNG LOOKING SON OF A bytch :mindblown:

bolo2.jpg

FROM ENTER THE DRAGON TO BLOODSPORT….BREH DOESN’T AGE:wtf:

bolo5-1024x517.jpg

BOLO CALLING OUT HIS BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA LOOKING GOONS TO HELP ADMINISTER SOME ACCUPUNCTURE AIDS IN CAC MILLER’S FINGER :demonic:

storm-2.gif

BE A FOOT SOLDIER THAT WAS JUST INJECTED WITH ASIAN AIDS BREHS:scust:

BETA SEYFRIED GIVING HERSELF THAT TONY ROBBINS POSITIVE PEP TALKS :stopitslime:

GOOD THING CAC MILLER’S WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT HAD DROPPED TREMENDOUSLY IN THE LAST HOUR OR BETA SEYFRIED MAY HAVE RECOGNIZED A BREH :mjcry:

GINGER STREEP JR. OUT HERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A BREHBINDER :martin:

AHMED JUST LOST HIS BUSINESS, bytch YOU MAKE THE SANDWICH :martin:

OH shyt BASED ESMAIL SHOWING LOVE TO JACKIE BROWN :obama:

BETA SEYFRIED GETTING HER ETHAN c*nt ON MANUEVERING THROUGH THE FBI FLOOR ONLY TO BE STOPPED BY SOME COLI CAC SIMP FROM THE LOCKER ROOM :ooh:
5fFwZET.gif

MEANWHILE, WE LEARN THAT MR. ROBOT TURNED INTO MR. MORPHINE TO SAVE ELLIOT FROM THE QUANTUM BEATING HE RECEIVED EARLIER :whew:

THAT THROWBACK SCENE TO WHEN ELLIOT WAS A CHILD WITH HIS OLD MAN :wow:

shyt WAS BEAUTIFUL BREHS :to:

ric.gif

THIS SHOW CONTINUES TO HACK OUR BRAINS WITH UTTER fukkERY :banderas:

kryten-head-bomb-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know how to call this season. On one hand I see the genius of esmail. On the other the negative press this show is getting right now is not wrong. Not a damn thing is happening.

Season 1 was so good because they were able to combine Elliot's issues with a clear plot that was always progressing.

Season 2 were getting backstory combined with like 5 different stories that's not going anywhere.
I dont understand the argument that nothing is happening..

-Fsociety is attempting to hack the FBI to clear their names
-Elliott is trying to become mentally stable and is now dealing with a dangerous "caretaker"
-Angela walking the line between ECorp/F society
-dark army vs. FBI
-tyrell wife trying to stay afloat and being ruthless in the process
-dom sniffing around in the right places and close to blowing the lid off Dark Army/F society

Its alot going on this season i dont see how people are saying otherwise

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
THE NATURE BOY HAS BEEN AWAY THE PAST TWO WEEKS ON A DRUG INDUCED FOREIGN fukkCATION AND JUST LANDED BACK IN THE STATES A FEW DAYS AGO :ahh:

THINKING THAT THE DRUGS HAD WORN OFF BY NOW, THE NATURE BOY DECIDED TO SMOKE A LIL DUST FOR THIS WEEK’S EPISODE OF MR. ROBOT :ahh:

LITTLE DID THE NATURE BOY KNOW THAT THE SHOW DECIDED TO SMOKE DUST WITH HIM:wtf:

HAD THE NATURE BOY ALL TYPES OF fukkED UP BREHS

ALMOST HAD THE NATURE BOY CALL UP ARN ANDERSON ASKING IF THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH OR FALL BRAWL WAS THE NEXT WCW PPV THEY HAD TO SHOW UP TO
hqdefault.jpg

FORGET TGIF BREHS…IT’S ALL ABOUT WORD UP WEDNESDAYS :banderas:

STEP BY STEP MEETS FULL HOUSE MEETS FAMILY MATTERS :leon:

HAD A BREH THINKING THE MISSING YOUNGEST DAUGHTER FROM FAMILY MATTERS WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THAT CAR :damn:
fm.jpg

ELLIOT’S MOM GIVING DARLENE BEATDOWNS SIMILAR TO THE ONES THE NATURE BOY DONE DISHED TO THAT fukkBOY HULK HOE-GAN TIME AND TIME AGAIN :heh:
Hulk_Hogan_Ric_Flair.jpg

BASED ESMAIL GETTING THE ORIGINAL INTERGALTIC nikka ALF TO MAKE A CAMEO :krs:
giphy.gif

EURO BATEMAN IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR :ooh: THE FERRAGAMO’S BREH :damn:

GAYDION MAKING A COMEBACK AS SOME SORT OF TWINK COP :scusthov:ONLY TO BE RUN OVER BY MY nikka ALF :mjlol:

#BLUELIVESMATTER :lolbron:

THE FIRST 20 MINUTES OF THIS EPISODE WAS NATURE BOY LEVEL GRADE A fukkERY

full

RAY & HIS GOONS GAVE ELLIOT A QUANTUM BEATING BACK IN TIME :ohhh:
1512984-980x.jpg

MOBLINDER TRYING TO GIVE BETA SEYFREID THE KHAN ACADMENY HACKING LESSONS :patrice:
sal-khan-khan-academy-3.jpg

JUST WHEN THE NATURE BOY THOUGHT THE TRIP WAS OVER, WE GOT THIS CAC MILLER LOOKING MOTHERfukkA SPEAKING MANDARIN TO THIS BOLO YEUNG LOOKING SON OF A bytch :mindblown:

bolo2.jpg

FROM ENTER THE DRAGON TO BLOODSPORT….BREH DOESN’T AGE:wtf:

bolo5-1024x517.jpg

BOLO CALLING OUT HIS BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA LOOKING GOONS TO HELP ADMINISTER SOME ACCUPUNCTURE AIDS IN CAC MILLER’S FINGER :demonic:

storm-2.gif

BE A FOOT SOLDIER THAT WAS JUST INJECTED WITH ASIAN AIDS BREHS:scust:

BETA SEYFRIED GIVING HERSELF THAT TONY ROBBINS POSITIVE PEP TALKS :stopitslime:

GOOD THING CAC MILLER’S WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT HAD DROPPED TREMENDOUSLY IN THE LAST HOUR OR BETA SEYFRIED MAY HAVE RECOGNIZED A BREH :mjcry:

GINGER STREEP JR. OUT HERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A BREHBINDER :martin:

AHMED JUST LOST HIS BUSINESS, bytch YOU MAKE THE SANDWICH :martin:

OH shyt BASED ESMAIL SHOWING LOVE TO JACKIE BROWN :obama:

BETA SEYFRIED GETTING HER ETHAN c*nt ON MANUEVERING THROUGH THE FBI FLOOR ONLY TO BE STOPPED BY SOME COLI CAC SIMP FROM THE LOCKER ROOM :ooh:
5fFwZET.gif

MEANWHILE, WE LEARN THAT MR. ROBOT TURNED INTO MR. MORPHINE TO SAVE ELLIOT FROM THE QUANTUM BEATING HE RECEIVED EARLIER :whew:

THAT THROWBACK SCENE TO WHEN ELLIOT WAS A CHILD WITH HIS OLD MAN :wow:

shyt WAS BEAUTIFUL BREHS :to:

ric.gif

THIS SHOW CONTINUES TO HACK OUR BRAINS WITH UTTER fukkERY :banderas:

kryten-head-bomb-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:laff: you snapped

i love how the USA network played along with Sam Esmail's fukkery and went digging through the vaults for those old ass commercials, and logo introduction, Just epic form of TV entertainment, unlike anything i've ever seen
Classic episode

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah but doesnt Esmail have basically 5 seasons already "figured out" or something along those lines? He knows where it's going. This is probably a season that is merely building to climactic seasons 3 and 4. Then wrap it all in season 5.

:yeshrug:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
instead of every 90's sitcom that both were spoofing?
I meant in terms of how it was doing the cheesy intro but was dark.

Like Angela at her mom's funeral crying and turning with a half smile when her name popped up, Elliot's dad at the doctor getting diagnosed with cancer but looking at the camera with the :smugbiden:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah but doesnt Esmail have basically 5 seasons already "figured out" or something along those lines? He knows where it's going. This is probably a season that is merely building to climactic seasons 3 and 4. Then wrap it all in season 5.

:yeshrug:

I get that. That's why im personally not sweating it. Talking bout the casual watcher that hopped on due to word of mouth from the excellent first season. They not on message boards or reddit talking about this show and reading comments from Esmail. They just watching the show because of the good things they heard about it.

Season 1 and 2 is such a 180.