THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I get that. That's why im personally not sweating it. Talking bout the casual watcher that hopped on due to word of mouth from the excellent first season. They not on message boards or reddit talking about this show and reading comments from Esmail. They just watching the show because of the good things they heard about it.

Season 1 and 2 is such a 180.
i mean, season 2 is about the fall out of season 1
theyd be dumb just to watch season 2 and not watch season 1
theyd be lost af

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
i mean, season 2 is about the fall out of season 1
theyd be dumb just to watch season 2 and not watch season 1
theyd be lost af

What?? I never said they didn't see season 1.. Basically what im saying is imagine binging season 1 like TONS of people did due to all the pre release hype of season 2. Then watching season 2 week to week. It's a clear 180.

I love the show. Im just saying I understand the bad press the show is getting now. Season 1 had a clear plot that was always progressing. Season 2 is the complete opposite of that and that's what most of the reviews im reading about it are saying. They not wrong.

Hell you yourself said season 2 is about the fall out of season 1. We really only got a couple of scenes showing the outcome of the 5.9 hack. The first 4 episodes was nothing but Elliot's inner struggle.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Also were halfway through the season and none of the season 1 cliffhangers has been answered

Where is tyrell?
What happened in those 3 days?
Who was knocking at the door??

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What?? I never said they didn't see season 1.. Basically what im saying is imagine binging season 1 like TONS of people did due to all the pre release hype of season 2. Then watching season 2 week to week. It's a clear 180.

I love the show. Im just saying I understand the bad press the show is getting now. Season 1 had a clear plot that was always progressing. Season 2 is the complete opposite of that and that's what most of the reviews im reading about it are saying. They not wrong.

Hell you yourself said season 2 is about the fall out of season 1. We really only got a couple of scenes showing the outcome of the 5.9 hack. The first 4 episodes was nothing but Elliot's inner struggle.
............ but there is a clear plot in season 2
fbi is about to discover f/society and them trying to clear their name, only difference is that eliot isnt part of the main story yet

i dont understand how someone can say there's no clear plot unless they're not paying attention and just turning on mr robot to say that they watch it

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
............ but there is a clear plot in season 2
fbi is about to discover f/society and them trying to clear their name, only difference is that eliot isnt part of the main story yet

i dont understand how someone can say there's no clear plot unless they're not paying attention and just turning on mr robot to say that they watch it

Dude there is 5 different stories going on

Elliot/Mr Robot/Craig robinson
F society/Angela hacking the fbi
Dark army/Tranny/Fbi/Fbi finding f society.
Aftermath of the hack
Tyrell's Wife

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THE NATURE BOY HAS BEEN AWAY THE PAST TWO WEEKS ON A DRUG INDUCED FOREIGN fukkCATION AND JUST LANDED BACK IN THE STATES A FEW DAYS AGO :ahh:

THINKING THAT THE DRUGS HAD WORN OFF BY NOW, THE NATURE BOY DECIDED TO SMOKE A LIL DUST FOR THIS WEEK’S EPISODE OF MR. ROBOT :ahh:

LITTLE DID THE NATURE BOY KNOW THAT THE SHOW DECIDED TO SMOKE DUST WITH HIM:wtf:

HAD THE NATURE BOY ALL TYPES OF fukkED UP BREHS

ALMOST HAD THE NATURE BOY CALL UP ARN ANDERSON ASKING IF THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH OR FALL BRAWL WAS THE NEXT WCW PPV THEY HAD TO SHOW UP TO
hqdefault.jpg

FORGET TGIF BREHS…IT’S ALL ABOUT WORD UP WEDNESDAYS :banderas:

STEP BY STEP MEETS FULL HOUSE MEETS FAMILY MATTERS :leon:

HAD A BREH THINKING THE MISSING YOUNGEST DAUGHTER FROM FAMILY MATTERS WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THAT CAR :damn:
fm.jpg

ELLIOT’S MOM GIVING DARLENE BEATDOWNS SIMILAR TO THE ONES THE NATURE BOY DONE DISHED TO THAT fukkBOY HULK HOE-GAN TIME AND TIME AGAIN :heh:
Hulk_Hogan_Ric_Flair.jpg

BASED ESMAIL GETTING THE ORIGINAL INTERGALTIC nikka ALF TO MAKE A CAMEO :krs:
giphy.gif

EURO BATEMAN IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR :ooh: THE FERRAGAMO’S BREH :damn:

GAYDION MAKING A COMEBACK AS SOME SORT OF TWINK COP :scusthov:ONLY TO BE RUN OVER BY MY nikka ALF :mjlol:

#BLUELIVESMATTER :lolbron:

THE FIRST 20 MINUTES OF THIS EPISODE WAS NATURE BOY LEVEL GRADE A fukkERY

full

RAY & HIS GOONS GAVE ELLIOT A QUANTUM BEATING BACK IN TIME :ohhh:
1512984-980x.jpg

MOBLINDER TRYING TO GIVE BETA SEYFREID THE KHAN ACADMENY HACKING LESSONS :patrice:
sal-khan-khan-academy-3.jpg

JUST WHEN THE NATURE BOY THOUGHT THE TRIP WAS OVER, WE GOT THIS CAC MILLER LOOKING MOTHERfukkA SPEAKING MANDARIN TO THIS BOLO YEUNG LOOKING SON OF A bytch :mindblown:

bolo2.jpg

FROM ENTER THE DRAGON TO BLOODSPORT….BREH DOESN’T AGE:wtf:

bolo5-1024x517.jpg

BOLO CALLING OUT HIS BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA LOOKING GOONS TO HELP ADMINISTER SOME ACCUPUNCTURE AIDS IN CAC MILLER’S FINGER :demonic:

storm-2.gif

BE A FOOT SOLDIER THAT WAS JUST INJECTED WITH ASIAN AIDS BREHS:scust:

BETA SEYFRIED GIVING HERSELF THAT TONY ROBBINS POSITIVE PEP TALKS :stopitslime:

GOOD THING CAC MILLER’S WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT HAD DROPPED TREMENDOUSLY IN THE LAST HOUR OR BETA SEYFRIED MAY HAVE RECOGNIZED A BREH :mjcry:

GINGER STREEP JR. OUT HERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A BREHBINDER :martin:

AHMED JUST LOST HIS BUSINESS, bytch YOU MAKE THE SANDWICH :martin:

OH shyt BASED ESMAIL SHOWING LOVE TO JACKIE BROWN :obama:

BETA SEYFRIED GETTING HER ETHAN c*nt ON MANUEVERING THROUGH THE FBI FLOOR ONLY TO BE STOPPED BY SOME COLI CAC SIMP FROM THE LOCKER ROOM :ooh:
5fFwZET.gif

MEANWHILE, WE LEARN THAT MR. ROBOT TURNED INTO MR. MORPHINE TO SAVE ELLIOT FROM THE QUANTUM BEATING HE RECEIVED EARLIER :whew:

THAT THROWBACK SCENE TO WHEN ELLIOT WAS A CHILD WITH HIS OLD MAN :wow:

shyt WAS BEAUTIFUL BREHS :to:

ric.gif

THIS SHOW CONTINUES TO HACK OUR BRAINS WITH UTTER fukkERY :banderas:

kryten-head-bomb-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@Nature Boy Ric Flair:cook: don't you ever leave us starving this long for your WOOOViews PIFF:damn::feedme::banderas::ohlawd::blessed::wow:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dude there is 5 different stories going on

Elliot/Mr Robot/Craig robinson
F society/Angela hacking the fbi
Dark army/Tranny/Fbi/Fbi finding f society.
Aftermath of the hack

Tyrell's Wife
and season 1 didnt have like 5 sub plots?

f/society dark army and the fbi are 1 story
which is them dealing with the aftermath of the hack
tyrells is 1 sub plot
and elliot is another sub plot

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Ep was really good, and the Angela stuff was crazy tense.

I do think, though, that the 90s throwback mind bending thing probably went on one act break too many...

giphy.gif

The commercials were great thought. Maybe coulda cut out the scene at the store with Angela, but it was needed to introduce Alf so I get it.

Speaking of, Angela still got me like :noah: every time she's on the screen. Her pale ass beauty haunts me like a ghost. I hear the instrumental to Ye's Wolves every time she's on screen with Sia wailing in the background. I'd risk it all for Portia Doubleday right about now.

And I see Carly Chaikin broke out Dahlia Oprah Royce one more time. I miss Suburgatory like a muthafukka, it was a really great network show.

tumblr_mji94bHlKW1s7b29so1_r1_500.gif

I've quietly been more interested in the Angela/Darlene plot this whole season and this episode kinda solidified it for me. In terms of the main thrust of this season, Elliot is on the sidelines and they're front and center running things and it's been fun.

The last 2 eps have saved what so far was a season that was more jogging than in full sprint.