THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched and I'm mad I didn't get to see the commercials to be fully immersed. That shyt had me :dahell: and I lost it when Alf showed up:heh:. How did they even pitch that to the cast and USA? Loved that shyt.

dom is not a good actor

her casting looking funny in the light

ugly, annoying, and shytty actor :dame:

Have you ever met a Jersey girl? Dom is nailing it.

:what: yes, thats why i said, why would it remind you of too many cooks instead of every 90's sitcom that theyre both making fun of

Breh it's like Too Many Cooks because of how dark and twisted it was. What 90's sitcom had people getting burned with cigarettes?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I'm the only one impressed with the single take scene with Angela leaving the cubicle to go to the bathroom, having the conversation with the agent, and then eventually returning to the cubicle. That shyt was so damn smooth. I seriously had the :ohhh: face the entire time.

Unless they played a camera trick there. No one else picked up on this?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the original writers of the "Full House", "Family Matters", "Step By Step", and "Perfect Strangers" themes wrote and performed the fake "Mr. Robot" theme in this ep. :wow:

The Full House Theme-Song Writers Made Mr. Robot’s Creepy Sitcom Tune

This show is operating on another level right now.

I feel like I'm the only one impressed with the single take scene with Angela leaving the cubicle to go to the bathroom, having the conversation with the agent, and then eventually returning to the cubicle. That shyt was so damn smooth. I seriously had the :ohhh: face the entire time.

Unless they played a camera trick there. No one else picked up on this?

It was a 5ish minute tracking shot and in any other episode (and series) it would dominate the conversation....but this is the same ep with a 17 minute sitcom intro and a guest appearance from ALF.

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was a 5ish minute tracking shot and in any other episode (and series) it would dominate the conversation....but this is the same ep with a 17 minute sitcom intro and a guest appearance from ALF.

Fred.
Right :dead:

This whole episode was seriously one of the best "shot" episodes of any TV show in recent history.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That scene I was talking about made me think of this Goodfellas scene

They did two other tracking shots during season 1 too. Once when Elliot was wilding out on drugs and again for the last scene, after the credits.

Side note, I think it's pretty obvious Elliot is in some kind of mental institution/hospital at this point. Ray's speech about being his dog's master, and how the dog never realized it kinda makes it seem like he's running shyt wherever Elliot is.

Fred.